{Baby Mama: Vagabond Babe}

/
5 Comments

Happy Friday. We have had a really great couple of days so I'm already looking forward to the weekend! Especially since today is a grocery and cleaning kinda day. 


Today I am excited to share with you an awesome Canadian shop called Vagabond Babe


The shop owner Shannon is from beautiful Squamish, BC and is a busy  Mom to 2 kiddos - one of which is brand spankin' new!

Shannon sent Miss D her Daydreamer tee to model and I really love it. 



Popsicles & sunshine in the backyard is our new afternoon routine. We appreciate the sun cooperating on this one. 



And then she stole mine too.



Pretty proud of herself.



Learning how to share with Cruz. Most of the time she isn't allowed to share with Cruz but popsicles are an exception. She doesn't agree. Most of the time when I ask if she is going to share I get a quick NO!



Skinny girl problems. ;)



Delainey is wearing a size 2T - it's long on her which thankfully means it will fit her for quite some time. Uncle Troy and I wish it fit us!



The tee itself is super soft and the print on it is handy as I can just wipe any mess Delainey makes right off it! 


I really do love her entire shop. Her pieces are totally unisex, cheerful and remind me of summer! I would wear every item myself. Check out some of my favorites!





Delainey has put in an order for this hat. I have been looking for a babeball style hat small enough for her head!


Shannon shared big news with me this week - she will soon be in some Canadian stores!
So come June she will restocking the store with new items as well!

If you are interested in placing an order but you don't see the size/style you want in the shop just contact Shannon on etsy or at vagabondbabe{at}gmail.com - she will set up a pre-order listing for you.
PLUS you can use code FRIENDS30 to get 30% off an order of existing or pre-order items! You can use this code until the end of June so you can always wait and see what new loot she will be adding.

Be sure to check the shop out on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM @vagabondbabe
Thank you again Shannon! Can't wait to see what you have coming to your shop.

Related Posts

5 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

SO cute!! :)

Ashley said...

Love those tees and that pic of sharing with Cruz!! Soo cute!!!! Hope you have a great weekend ;)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

That kissy face is the best!!! Mmmm popsicles!! You are such a cool mom! I need to make some of those!

Have a great weekend!

Whit said...

Oh my gosh that photo of Delainey's pants falling is HILARIOUS! I love that child so much. Man she's cute and this shot is AWESOME!!! I want to wear the tee's too!! I'm not supposed to be shopping and now I'm heading to her shop. Dang you Alison!! I can't wait to hear what shops she will be in ... hopefully something in Calgary!!

Brie said...

Love that daydreamer shirt! I would wear it too! :) Also looks like they use American Apparel tees? I love their cotton.