{Baby Mama: Stellar Seven}

/
9 Comments
Happy Friday! We have a few things planned this weekend starting with a market date this afternoon with Leigh & Nicole and all the kids of course. 
Today I get to share with you an awesome shop called Stellar Seven.
Catherine is the mama and shop owner who personally screen prints and designs every single shirt that is ordered.


They have such awesome Mom & Me sets that Delainey and I would love to own them all - cause really there's nothing better than a comfy tee and matching each other!

The shirts we chose are based off the Ne-Yo song 'You Make Me Better' and we kinda love them!
"I'm a movement by myself. But I'm a force when we're together. Mami I'm good all by myself. But baby you, you make me better. You make me better"

{PS. We chose the windiest day to try and get photos so our hair is not cooperating to say the least in many of these! Let's be honest: either was our toddler and maybe the photographer too!}





I am wearing a medium and Delainey is in a 2T.





I love the fit of the shirts, color and font! 

{moccs & bow c/o Le Petit Coco}

{skirts c/o skirts for littles}

I enlisted Mom and Dad to help me take a few yesterday before gymnastics and really it was just me chasing her around the backyard!

{D's leggings and my headband c/o Zions Den Apparel, my leggings c/o  Onzie}



Pretty sure I said "not in your mouth" 179 time.


Love the brand detailing on the back.


They have awesome kid shirts, adult shirts, bags and infant onesies. Something for everyone - make sure you check out the shop!



For the next 24 hours if you spend $75 or more in the shop you get a FREE tote using code STELLARDEAL

Be sure to follow Stellar Seven on facebook & @stellarseven on Instagram

Thank you again Catherine.

Related Posts

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the font and saying too!! I need to learn how to screen print! That way I can get shirts long enough for my long tOrso!! Yup don't put it in your mouth is a common quote around here too, but Noah doesn't get it yet! Hahah

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

SO cute!! Bubble wands are awesome too :) They are a huge hit at our house, but if we don't let her have the container, meltdown...rough toddler life ;)
Have fun today! What market do you guys go to?

Chelsea said...

How cute I love these!!!!

Brie said...

Gah, so cute!! You two must have quite the matching T-shirt collection going on ;) What happens though when D grows out of hers?! Guess you'll have to keep buying more! ;) This is my main hesitancy in not buying every cute matching shirt sets out there!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

LOVE them!! That photo of the two of you staring to the right is stunning! Framer!!

Shirts look comfy!

I love D's little ponytails!

Bex said...

Love the mommy and me sets. So cute.

Whit said...

Their stuff is so trendy I love the font and their logo is awesome!! You guys are super cute models ;) xox

Katie said...

how cute!!! love these!

Gabriella said...

The matching skirts are amazing! Love these tops!