{Baby Mama: funkylindsay}

/
8 Comments
Happy Friday! We are headed to the lake for Easter this weekend and I am excited to get out of town for a change! Unfortunately Mom and Dad still aren't back but we haven't see Auntie Cathy & Uncle Ken in a long time so it will nice to spend time with them as well as Nana and my brother.

The shop I am lucky enough to share with you today is called funkylindsay. Lindsay is the mom behind this shop full of hip kiddos threads, cards, prints and other goodness. She is also a Canadian girl from Ontario! And I love that.

Lindsay surprised us and sent us 2 of her sweet shirts. I love this first one - it's her Mommy on my mind tee in Navy.


Anyone else immediately sing the Snoop Dog song Gin & Juice when you read this shirt?
Cause I do every time she wears it. LOVE it.



This one is a pre-order and comes in a onesie or tee and you can choose between white, pink, red, light blue, key lime, hot pink, heather, black, navy or royal blue! Delainey is wearing a 2T tee.


Hi Cruz!


Her hair was crazy in the sun  - loved it.


{PS. All moccs over at Crowns & Coroknits where these are from are $20 right now! Also Canadian from Edmonton!}


I love the printing on this tee.



Be sure to contact Lindsay NOW if you want to order one in time for Mother's Day - it's the perfect shirt for the kids to wear on Mother's Day don't ya think!!?

She also sent her Be-You-tiful onesie. This one is available in white or pink and as a onesie or tee. Delainey is wearing an 18 month onesie.



I love the simplicity of this design and the wording. Such a good message for our kids to wear proudly - that they are beautiful and to just be themselves!




{We also love these shoes c/o tiny threads in BC}



I love that her pieces are all unisex as well.
She also has awesome prints and posters - I already want to order her birthday banner poster
She even created this awesome pin set for just for me!!

Now be sure to head over to my Instagram page @ourlifeandtimes as I have a fun giveaway going on later today from funkylindsay!

Be sure to follow this shop on instagram @funkylinds as well as Lindsay's blog.
Thank you again Lindsay!

Related Posts

8 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

That first shirt is priceless---LOVE it!!!

Gabriella said...

You just gave me the perfect idea as a gift to my sister for her first Mother's Day! :) Plus her and I love Snoop, so this will be perfect and hilarious! Enjoy Easter at the lake!!

Bex said...

So cute. Hope you guys enjoy your Easter weekend!

Brie said...

I can't even read that shirt without singing it! haha! Have a great weekend :)

Leigh said...

Such a cute stuff! You are bad for the wallet my friend :)

Ashley said...

Soo cute!!! And cutest little model! I'm also running to check out the shoes!! Haha! Have a great Easter Weekend!!

Rachel said...

You always find the cutest stuff!

Whit said...

These shirts are adorable!!! I love the mommy on my mind... well I love both! lol. Always such cute stuff you showcase AJ!! Not to mention the cute model ;) xox Happy Easter.