{Work It Out}

/
3 Comments
Delainey cannot wait to share with you the March Sales - they are good!


<><><>
I always get SO excited to see Focus T25 on the list.


I mean it's my workout soulmate and I will always brag on this workout. I know I will do it again in full one of these days for sure - Jolie is doing it right now!! I blogged about it here:


<><><>

Beachbody now has ON DEMAND!


 Once you are club member which is $3 a week you unlock all the programs and can pick and choose which workout you want to do. No more shuffling to find DVDs, no more worrying about packing DVDs when you travel, its all right there in your pocket or purse. Pull them up on your tablet, cell phone or laptop - anything with an internet connection! Workout wherever you please!
I talked about it more in depth in this post here.

Here are the programs that will be available starting now:
P90X® & P90X Deluxe
P90X2® & P90X2 Deluxe
P90X3® & P90X3 Deluxe
P90X ONE on ONE® Volume 1
10 Minute Trainer®
INSANITY® & INSANITY Deluxe
INSANITY: THE ASYLUM® Volume 1
TurboFire®
Brazil Butt Lift® & Brazil Butt Lift Deluxe
ChaLEAN Extreme®
Hip Hop Abs®

All such awesome tried & true programs. More programs will be added monthly.
<><><>

The 3-day refresh is now available in Canada which makes a lot of my customers very happy! I had a list of people to email the second it was released!

The 3 day refresh is designed to give you fast, clean, and efficient weight loss.  You can quickly drop a few pounds, break a bad habit and get back on track!  It’s 3 shakes a day, a fiber drink, plenty of water, fresh fruits, veggies, and healthy fats so that you keep your energy and your metabolism going.  It is not a juice or fasting diet but a healthy diet that is going to give your body nutrition vs starvation.
<><><>
Turbofire! I have this program and have never done the full program but really do love many of the HIIT and Fire workouts from it. It's with trainer Chalene Johnson and doesn't require any equipment other than the resistant band that the program comes with.
You get 11 workouts and is a 12 week program. I posted about it briefly here.


Let me know if you have any questions about any of the March Specials or any Beachbody program. I am always excited to help someone get started on a new program.
Feel free to create a free account so that I am your Team Beachbody Coach.

Related Posts

3 comments:

Christy said...

omg the on demand sounds amazing! I wonder if I could do the brazil butt lift these days~

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

The on demand sounds awesome, I need to keep that in mind!!

PS any idea why they stopped selling pump? I few people have asked me!

Bex said...

Wait, whoa, they stopped selling pump? Damn!

I'd be interested in more info on the 3 day refresh. Do you have more info on it? Specifically cost and ingredient listing?