{weekend rewind}

/
13 Comments
Happy Monday. We had a pretty low key weekend which was really nice.
Friday afternoon it was SO beautiful out so after our walk we spent almost 2 hours in the backyard. Playing with puzzles, blowing bubbles, throwing the ball for Cruz, running and standing on our head. It was so much fun. I am so ready for Spring and Summer!
Friday night after dinner Darren came over to hangout with Justin {and stay up WAY too late!} so I spent the night curled up in bed with Cruz. It was just what I needed after a busy week with Delainey.
I watched Hockey Wives which was entertaining. I mainly wanted to watch as one of our families from school is on it. Kodette is third from the left. She is a great Mom.


Saturday morning reading to Cruz.


Saturday we had a lazy day at home. I don't remember doing anything other than getting back to my PUMP workouts and playing outside. You ask Delainey if she wants to go play in the backyard and she runs to get her boots while yelling BALL.


I registered her for Gymnastic class starting next week which is perfect cause she prefers to be upside down anyways. I am super excited about it as I used to be a competitive gymnast and coached preschool gym and tramp & tumbling for years. I am pumped to get back in gym and show Delainey my moves. Just kidding I have no moves.
You bet I did google "toddler gym suits" though the second I finished registering us. ;)




Bike videos before bed. Pretty much her favorite thing ever. She even knows to go "owwwwwww" when someone crashes and "ohhhhhhhh" when someone goes over a big jump. It's nuts.


Saturday night Justin and started watching Suits. So far we really like it.


Sunday morning Justin was going riding with Brian so he brought his bike upstairs. You would have thought we just told Delainey she won the toddler lottery. She was screaming, laughing, clapping her hands and stomping her feet in excitement over the BIKE! She is obsessed with bikes. I made her a yummy breakfast of blueberry pancakes but do you think she could eat?! No she was just staring at the bike.


Justin had a great time out at Moose.


After Justin got home and our windy walk Jeff and Jolie came over for a visit. We always love their visits. Delainey had a great time with them too - proof in this cute video they got. I love her giggle.


I will leave you with this video of Delainey finishing her soup. Maybe not the most polite thing for us to teach her. But cute none the less.

Related Posts

13 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

The giggling video is the best. I love making A giggle like that! It makes every frustrating moment worth it all :)
I cannot wait till our yard is dry enough to get out there, right now it is pretty mucky so we are stuck to the deck. She will love gymnastics! Next year I will get A in, she needs to learn some kinda of coordination young since I have ZERO. lol. I think it is so cute how much she likes bike videos and bikes!!

Leigh said...

That's so cute how excited she got when Justin brought his bike upstairs! I bet Justin loves that. Is Justin going to get her one of those Strider bikes? Brian can't wait to buy one! Suits is such a good show....I mean it's so hard on the eyes to watch Harvey ;) I think Delainey is going to love gymnastics!

Stacy said...

My husband started taping Hockey Wives, we have yet to watch it though!

Jen Linton said...

Suits was pretty good..I binged watched it for a couple seasons but then got bored. I might have to go back to it though...

Love the soup slurp!

Bex said...

Looks like a fun weekend. Giggles are the best!!

Ashley said...

Love the videos and ok so funny enough... I am watching Hockey Moms and was going to text you and ask if you knew her, but then I thought if confidentiality and didn't haha! Too funny... But some of those girls... Crazy!! Sounds like a fun weekend. Soo jealous of your weather! We can't wait to get outside! Instead we had a blizzard last night and a hail storm today... Wtf Mother Nature??!!

krink said...

Suits is AMAZING! You guys are gonna love it! Can't wait for her little gymnastics outfits!

Christy said...

she is so cute!

the first couple seasons of Suits is really good but they lost it later on which kinda sucked

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Cute videos!! Love those belly goggles!!!

I love how excited she gets for bike videos!! And the bike!!

She is going to love gymnastics! I want to register A but we need a break after weekly swimming lessons! Haha!

I hear good things about Suits! Too many good shows and not enough time to watch them all! Bah!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Ha, that slurp video is so cute - I love how proud she looks after she does it, too! And hey we all do that when we have the opportunity to!

That is awesome that she is going to take gymnastics! I bet she is going to love that!

Carolyn said...

What a fun weekend! Toddler gymnastics - PRECIOUS! I can't wait to see her little outfits! :)

Whit said...

hahaha her soup video.. haha.. so cute!! You'll have so much fun at the gym class. Finley just did her first un-assisted summer-circle this morning. I barely caught it!! lol
Looks like such a chill weekend!! Love that.
The weather was ah-mazing!! So cool she loves bikes like Dad! ;) xox

Brie said...

Haha that's so cute how she reacted to the bike! I can totally picture it as Sully reacts similar when I pull something out of the fridge or pantry that he really likes ;)

My husband couldn't get into Suits, but I just finished the last episode of season 2 last night. I'm not as hooked as I was when I first started watching it, but it's still really good. And good eye candy ;)

I think I need to get Sully one of those full sleeve bibs, I'm so tired of the messes he can make with the littlest amount of food, haha! Do you just throw it right into the wash afterwards or wash it in the sink…or what? lol