{I can't live without}

/
10 Comments
Linking up again with Katie over at ...for Lauren and Lauren and Lindsay over at Pursuit of Pink 
for another edition of "I can't live without".


Today the winning answer is:
My Keurig!



I love this thing. Jeff and Jolie gave it to me for my 30th birthday and it still is going strong. 
I know I will be so sad when it dies because the new Keurig has some nice features BUT it no longer takes just any brand of pod - you have to use Keurig brand pods and you can't use the reusable k-cup where you put your own coffee grounds in which I basically use 90% of the time.
So I hope this baby lasts forever!
What can't you live without?

Related Posts

10 comments:

Carrie said...

I love my Keurig. It jump starts my day... well, that and the coffee that comes from it ;) I have the original kind too and I'm really not excited about what is going to happen if it kicks the bucket because I use the reusable cups too.

Nina said...

We have the cuisinart which is exactly like the Keurig. It takes any pod and the reusable filter!

Leigh said...

Brian loves his too! If we are talking beverages, you know I'd say diet coke ;) i knw, it's not good for me but its so delicious!

Ashley said...

I did not know that about the new keurigs!! That would suck! I love the cafe escapes hot chocolate!! Best hot chocolate ever!! I will hopefully remember the link up next week!!! :)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

We have one at work but I am not a fan since at home I am spoiled, Chad grinds beans and uses the french press every day :) I definitely could not live without coffee! And if push comes to shove I will take whatever ;) haha

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

I love this! I also hate this. haha It makes me wish we lived next to each other so we could get the girls together and have coffee dates. Love that canister!!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I can't live without my cuisinart coffee maker! I use it 6 days a week. I am such a coffee addict so I'd me a mess without my daily caffeine fix!

Katie said...

OH me too!! seriously I don't know what I'd do without coffee and my keurig! I would hate mornings!

T. L. said...

I think a piece of Michael would die if his Keurig ever bit it! They have a very deep understanding of each other lol.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I thought I ran out of k-cups this morning and thought I was going to die! I rarely use the reusable k-cup but it's nice to have the option.

I did not know that about the new Keurig! That's ridiculous! I hope mine never dies!!