{Baby Mama: Tulip + Olive}

/
10 Comments
Happy Tuesday! Changing it up and sharing a Baby Mama post today that didn't go up Friday! I am thrilled to share this adorable shop with you called Tulip + Olive


April is the lovely mama of 2 beautiful twin girls behind this shop and she is so creative and talented. Each time I post these features I wish I was as creative as these women!
April created this beautiful mini crown for Delainey and even did custom colors for us.



 

 


Mr. Sloth joined us for this little adventure.




To say I love this crown is an understatement. It's so girlie and pretty.
April just released her new spring line and the color combos are beautiful.






She does such delicate and intricate work. You can also upgrade the crowns to have silver or gold leather centers to match the leaves.


I had another outfit planned to show off the crown but Delainey was having NO part in this. Plus I was hoping for a nice snowy backdrop and lately it's just brown.
So Cruz took her spot...


Just pretend Delainey is her cheery self in the below outfit! :)


 Dress & Cardigan: Joe Fresh, Mocs: minimoc, tights: The Gap, bracelet c/o: Flourish Leather kids


Her crowns would be perfect for wedding outfits, flower girls, special birthday party outfits - you name it. I even think they would pretty for women. I created these outfits below with the April showers mini crown.
Tulip & Olive Crown
Crown

I also think the headband would look pretty wrapped around a messy bun. I may have to borrow Delainey's to try it out and then get myself the one above
You can shop Tulip & Olive and get 10% off using the code OURLIFEANDTIMES10 now until Thursday night!
Follow Tulip + Olive on Facebook and Instagram @tulipandolive.
Thank you again April!

Related Posts

10 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

Oh my gosh...SO GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE her outfits!

Rachel Steck said...

Ha! I love the headband on both Delainey and sweet Cruz!
xoxo
Rachel

Chelsea said...

These are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing
Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

SO stickin' cute! Love the April Showers headband, one day maybe A will decide they are cool again :)

Whit said...

Those are adorable. Super cute for flower girl and amazing work on Delainey's photos!! Seriously awesome use of light!! xox

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Gorgeous!! So dainty!

Gabriella said...

I love that the sloth is modeling too! :) And Cruz is the best! Gorgeous headbands! I think my niece needs one, if she would ever get here!!!!

Bex said...

So cute. Love that first picture of Delainey. Such a gorgeous little girl

Pamela said...

OH how cute!

Geneviève Désy said...

So cute! And Cruz is hilarious!!