{Baby Mama: Sage & Sky Threads}

/
13 Comments
Today I am thrilled to share this awesome shop with you called Sage & Sky Threads 


Krysta is the mastermind mama behind this shop and she works her butt off. She screen-prints every single one of the shirts she makes by hand. Then irons them each individually and even packages them up all pretty.


She sent Delainey and I the Mama Bear Set to show off and boy do we love it!
The set includes the Mama Bear racerback tank and the kids Little Bear jersey tee. 
You can choose between white, heather grey, black, royal blue or pink.
Delainey is wearing an 18 month and I am wearing a medium.



My leggings capris c/o: Carbon38





D's leggings c/o Zions Den


Something super special that Krysta does is each month she picks a new little warrior to receive a portion of the sales of her Warrior Tee. I purchased this tee in support of another little Delaney who at the time was waiting for a heart transplant - since then she has received one and is recovering at home! A little warrior for sure!


You can choose between black and white tees. Delainey is wearing an 18 month tee.




Even Warriors have sad moments. She takes the holding hands rule very seriously!



The slide has become one of Delainey's favorite things so it was a given to get some smiley shots at the park.

D's leggings c/o: Mini Souls





Cruz has the job of "catcher/attack her with kisses at the bottom".


I also love these children's tee from the shop




I am a huge fan of simple black and white print tee for Delainey which is why I am a big fan of this shop. What's your favorite?
You can now shop to your hearts content at Sage & Sky Threads and get 15% off using the code 15OFF through the weekend!
Make sure you check her out on Facebook and Instagram @sageandskythreads
Thank you again Krysta - you rock.

Related Posts

13 comments:

Bex said...

Stop!! You're to blame for me being broke all the time because I keep buying clothes that neither Liam or I need, haha.

Seriously though, the mama bear and little bear shirts are super cute. As are you and Delainey! <3

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

How cute are you two?! And like Becky said, you are making us all broke lol. Jokes, we love all the shops you share!

Whit said...

Super cute T's!! I am with ya on the black and white. So versatile!! You guys look awesome! xox

Katie said...

How cute!!! I love her shop and I need one of her warrior tees!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

awe! i saw your cute little faces on their IG account! love it!
-whit

Janna Renee said...

Anything you two wear is adorable, and anything matching in general is swoon worthy!

Murdock's mama said...

I love ALL of these! Thanks for sharing!

Jen Linton said...

I had been eyeing a few different shops that sold mama bear/little bear (or bear cub) sets..might just have to go with this one!

Ashley said...

Love those pics of D At the park!! Soo cute!! Such an rear idea that the proceeds to those tees are given to those in need!! Such a sweet gesture!!

Brie said...

Oh my goodness, now I *need* matching tees for my son and I! They are so cute (as are you two!). Love the Warrior shirt too.

Rachel said...

I love those shirts soooooo much.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Yup I love the matching shirts!! You guys are adorable!! So stylin!

I also like plain black or white print shirts- easier to match with cute pants ;)

Gabriella said...

I love these! Might have to get a set for my sister and niece. I love the pictures of D on the slide. She looks so happy, and her hair is so long!!