{Baby Mama: Mawdsley Loves & Crafts By Krysta}

/
5 Comments
Well Hello Friday. It's been an awesome week and as always I am looking forward to the weekend. But first to kick off the weekend I am super pumped to share 2 fabulous shops with you.

Bonnie from Mawdlsey Loves is located in Vancouver, BC and is also a Mom to a sweet boy Malcolm and has a babe on the way! She sent Delainey their Absolute Mayhem shirt along with 2 of their popular bandana bibs.

Krysta from Crafts by Krysta is a Mom to twin boys Carter & Luke and has a 3 month old Evan too. She sent Delainey a pair of her new amazing lace up sneakers.

Their products went so nicely together that I didn't even realize I took so many photos of them paired up so decided I was better off just sharing them both!









The look:







The raglan tee is super soft, made on an American Apparel shirt and is pretty much perfect for our busy bee.


She is wearing a 12-18 month shirt.







The bibs have 2 snaps at the back so they can grow with your kiddos! They are also so soft, super thick and reversable. These have a nice grey on the back. 



The lace up sneakers are too cute and I absolutely love the color.
She has added cork inserts for comfort and offer two types of soles.


Delainey is wearing a size 4/5.
The leather is very soft and they are very well made. 



Now check out a few of my favorite items currently in Mawdsley Loves shop:
Bibs 
100% organic and are reversible!



And from Crafts by Krysta:





Krysta also offers patterns you can purchase to make moccasins, mocc boots or little mary janes yourself! I just may have to try my hand at some moccs!

You can now shop Mawdsley Loves and get 20% off your order using the code OLATlovesMawdsley until Thursday!

AND you can also shop Crafts By Krysta and get 10% off using code 10OFF - now get shopping!

Be sure to check them out on social media too:
 Mawdsley Loves on Facebook & Instagram
Crafts by Krysta on Facebook & Instagram
Thank you again Krysta & Bonnie!

Related Posts

5 comments:

Bex said...

I can't get over how big Delainey looks. She's such a cutie. Love that scarf!

Ashley said...

Look how long her hair is getting!!! Soo fun!! Love that t-shirt and the shops leggings and bibs!! How is D doing with teething? How many does she have now?

Christy said...

I cannot get over how big Delainey is getting! she is just such a cutie!

Rachel Steck said...

Oh my gosh, I am loving that pic of Cruz and Delainey playing peek-a-boo in the drapes!!!!!!
And those red and white striped leggings - I want a pair for myself. Adorable.
xoxo
Rachel

Leigh said...

Super cute stuff! Even cuter model as always :)