{Baby Mama: MatanteGe}

/
7 Comments
First of all a HUGE Happy 30th Birthday to my brother Jeff!!
I just know 30 is going to be a GREAT year!
 We love your tons and cannot wait to celebrate with you tonight.


Today I am SO excited to share with you a Canadian shop that is perfect for our cold winters. I was thrilled to work with Genevieve - she seriously has the sweetest heart. {I posted about her beautiful art work here and her amazing gift she made of Ty}. She is majorly talented.

Genevieve made Delainey and I the best Mommy and Me matching hat! I LOVED going through all her options and choosing what we wanted.

The yarn is all 100% ultra soft and non-itchy acrylic yarn with a deluxe fur imitation polyester pompom. I seriously think the pompoms are the best part. They make her hats so unique.


They are SO thick and cozy.












I measured Delainey's head for her so it fits perfectly!







She offers these hats for babies, toddlers, children, teenagers, men and woman!


Mommy and me


There are so many options. You choose the color of yarn. 


Color of pompom - brown, black or white.
{I'm OBSESSED with the pompoms!}




And style of hat you want!
Ribbed {ours}


Jersey


Slouchy or Flapped



They are so well made and like I said so cozy for our chilly winters that often tend to last forever!! Thank you again Genevieve!! 

Related Posts

7 comments:

Leigh said...

Super cute! Love the pom pom too :) And happy birthday to Jeff!

Bex said...

These are amazing! So cute! Love the pompom and the little emblem.

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Happy birthday to your brother! What cute little beanies. They look super warm too.

Whit said...

I love Genevieve, she is incredible. I'm definitely ordering a toque, I love the slouchy white one, but I love the black too with the brown pom. I'm with you that the pompoms make them so awesome.

Ps. Happy Birthday again to Jeff!!!

Murdock's mama said...

Okay, that Pom hat is to die for!!! 💕

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Happy Birthday to Jeff!!

Love the Pom poms!!! Such cute hats!!

Katie said...

what cute hats! i love them!