{Baby Mama: Dearest Dani}

/
5 Comments
Happy Friday! This week seriously flew by AND I'm exhausted! I think Spring Break should be 2 weeks though so we could have some 'no plan' days! :) I think that's what this weekend is for.
Anyways today I have a sweet shop to share with you called Dearest Dani


Desiree is the busy Mama behind this shop and surprised me with sending such a unique and cute mama and me set.

She sent Delainey her grey Love Letter Tee - which I love.




And sent me her Mama tank version of the Forever & Ever Babe tee



Delainey is wearing a 12-18 month tee and my tank is a medium.


leggings c/o Muladhara Yoga




 Both items are awesome quality. They have been washed numerous times. Turns out I am just as messy as the toddler - and still are like new.


Cruz was too cute not to include!




I also love this Messy Bun Society tee

 and Wild At Heart tee
Any of her tees can be made into adult versions as well!

You can now shop away using the code ALISON20 in the checkout to get 20% off your order!

Be sure to follow Dearest Dani on Instagram @dearest.dani
Thank you again Desiree!

Related Posts

5 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Adorable!! I love these tees, I am putting them on our small shop wish list :) I am also jealous of D's hair, such an adorable little bob! Enjoy your weekend :)

Bex said...

Cute. Love the Wild at Heart one.

Brie said...

I can't get over how cute Delainey is - she is just a doll! Where are her little grey shoes from??

Murdock's mama said...

SO, SO , SO cute!!! {& I LOVE your matching leggings, too!}

Ashley said...

Love it! You look great!! I also love your pink necklace!!