{weekend rewind}

/
13 Comments
 Well hello Monday. These weeks have seemed long lately. I have worked 3 Wednesdays in a row now maybe that's why. Either way I am so looking forward to Thursday - plus Monday is a holiday. Let the count down begin.
This weekend was pretty chill - nothing too crazy. I will say naps get in the way sometimes! I wanted to take Delainey swimming but it's only for 1 hour at the pool we go to and it always gets ruined by nap time!
Delainey loves this box of little books. We read these lovely 4 page books over and over {Leigh knows all about these books! She read every one on Thursday}. Thankfully she also enjoys them on her own now. This was her while I got ready on Friday morning. So cute.
Friday after Delainey's afternoon nap she just wanted to cuddle. I didn't mind at all. Justin even said to enjoy it and we postponed dinner a little bit!
Friday night we watched The Equalizer. I love Denzel but this movie dragged on and on for no reason. So I would say skip it.
Saturday I had a baby shower to go to and it was a beautiful day so Justin took the girls up to Nose Hill for a nice hike.
I LOVE this photo.
I had a nice time at the shower for baby Marcus. The details were great, food and treats were yummy (I had one or more of everything of course) and it was awesome to catch up with some of the other ladies.
I had some cuddles with the man of honor - I wish I didn't have to share!! Such a little peanut.
Before bed on Saturday night Delainey put all her toys on Cruz and then took off!
Cruz eventually just just layed down and waited for the trouble maker to return.
Sunday we didn't do much. Justin did a Home Depot run, put up shelves in the garage and made beef jerky. I did another Pump workout, worked on some items for Leigh's upcoming baby shower and made energy balls.
 I also caught up on Grey's Anatomy during a couple nap times and enjoyed cuddles with this one.
 Demolished that apple sauce. In her hair, ears, forehead and yes a little in her mouth.
 Coloring with Cruz.
And that's a wrap. Have a good one!

Related Posts

13 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

It was a colouring weekend! :) Great photo of Justin and D :)
Avery has been in a major cuddling phase lately and no complaints here either! She used to hate it.
Little books are awesome for their little hands, we have a princess set someone bought her for her birthday.

Kaella Neithercut said...

I love the photo of them hiking and you holding the little guy-- you look gorgeous!!

Bex said...

Looks like a great weekend. The cuddling photo is so sweet. Liam and I shared some similar cuddles, but they don't last very long since that boy is always on the move.

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

ahh cruz is such a good pup! I know Layla is already laying in the baby's room so hopefully she'll be an awesome big sis. The beagle man though....he might just be an over-licker ;)

Leigh said...

I sure do know about those books! Good thing they are super short ;) and of course I didn't mind at all. Beats changing a stinky diaper :) Marcus is so wee and cute! You look great in that picture too.

Murdock's mama said...

Adorable party! :)

T. L. said...

It looks like you guys had a great weekend! I can't wait to see the pictures from Leigh's shower :) I also find it so weird that BC celebrates Family Day a week early! Ours is today. Whoop for an extra day of sleep!

Sara Turner said...

What an adorable themed baby shower! It's nice to see good ideas for little boys too (girls are so much easier to throw cute parties for). Looks like you had a busy/fun weekend tho!

Anne Hill said...

the cuddle photo, so cute!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Aw, that picture of you and Delainey cuddling is so cute! Looks like you guys had a great weekend. I can't wait to see pictures from Leigh's shower!!!

Gabriella said...

The picture of J and Miss D is so cute....TWINS!! I love the stuffed animals on Cruz. What an amazing big sister she is!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Haha those little books!!!

You too are so cute snuggling together! Patient Cruz! What a girl!

What a nice baby shower! Love all the details.

Katie said...

you are gorgeous!!!