{Just stuff..}

/
14 Comments
Obviously the main thing to point out today is this new blog design. Justin has been working long and hard on this and sometimes his perfectionist ways get the best of him as tiny details drive him bonkers but it turned out just awesome. I love it. We still want to tweak a few things here and there, finish the About Us page and change up the fonts [well I do and yes I know I am a pain in the butt Just!] but I love this new look. Thank you again Justin.
PS. My blog designer is pretty handsome. 
I was so happy to finally see the photos from Darren's wedding that Justin was in this summer. Mainly because they got some great shots of my man. The hottest groomsman there was. ;)
And can I just say I was not surprised this was one of his poses. And I am certain he whined that he had to take his sunglasses off for these cause he is Mr. McSquinty. But I do love this Captain Morgan posed man.
 I was loving our mild weather last week and actually wore boots with no tights in January!
Amazing.
This girl loves her bath time and was excited about her new toy from Uncle Jeff and Auntie Jolie. I will admit for this bath I hid her 2 bath books because I just couldn't bear read them 20 time each. Next bath they will reappear Miss D I promise.
I will leave you with this.
PS. Instagram friends - you may or may not have noticed that I changed my name on there to match my blog so it's ourlifeandtimes now - not ajessie.

Related Posts

14 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love your new blog design it is adorable!!! I am hosting a link-up to get to know each other if you want to join love to have you Chelsea@ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

Katie said...

oh my gosh! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!! it looks so great!!

Katie said...

seriously I LOVE it! had to say it again! can he do mine? ;)

Murdock's mama said...

It's beautiful, Alison! I LOVE the brightness of it!

Rachel Steck said...

It looks great, good job Justin!
Great shots from the wedding too!
Look at all the toys Miss D has for the tub! She must come out looking like a prune.
xoxo
Rachel

Leigh said...

Nicely done Justin! Looks fabulous. And I love that you hid the book. I don't blame you :)

Christy said...

I seriously love your new blog design! it's beautiful!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Looks great!!! J did a great job :)

T. L. said...

Your new design is great!! I love how light and airy it is. Way to go, J!

Bex said...

LOVE the redesign. So pretty!

Pamela said...

Love the new design!! Love that last quote too!

Ashley said...

Looks soo awesome!!! I think I am just going to redo my banner once I figure out the sizing! Such a change!! He does look pretty studly in those pics! Is that a little people bath toy?

Mom said...

Justin looks very dapper and the new blog design is great. Good work Justin! Had a giggle about the bath books.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Love the new design!! Great job Justin!! Lookin good too!!

Love your outfits! That's a nice angle!

Haha I totally hide toys and books on Audrey!! And skip pages...

Love that quote!! I need it tattooed to my forehead!