{ing}

/
11 Comments
{making} Delainey's First Year photo book. I know. Only 6 months late. 
I am going to finish it on Thursday. I am going to finish it on Thursday. I am going to finish it on Thursday.

{cooking} I guess I need to do that tonight. We had Chinese food leftovers last night. :) But let's be honest with this nice weather - Justin will want to BBQ. That man BBQs in a blizzard or rain storm.

{wanting} This month to be over. I hate wishing time away but I am done with this month.

{looking} Forward to Jeff & Jolie's wedding and our trip to NY. Getting SO close!!

{planning} Jolie's shower/stagette combo! Finished one shower - onto the next!


{giggling} At Delainey. Always. She is so funny these days.




{wishing} Teething wasn't so hard on kids. Delainey has a new tooth which hopefully is the reason why she has been getting up in the middle of the night lately. Plus WE are tired.

{knowing} We have a long way to go with her - she only has 5 teeth now. womp.

{enjoying} This weather. I walked in a t-shirt yesterday and the sun was warm! Today it's already PLUS 10C.

{waiting} Is never fun.

{liking} That Gramma Debbie can send photos via text now. Getting a cell phone for her for Christmas was a great idea. :)
How cute are her and Delainey watching some TV together?!

{loving} This new Etsy shop crew + co that my friend Courtney opened up just recently. She is so talented with her calligraphy and lettering! We have her You Are My Sunshine raglan headed our way but I also love this one:

{hoping} Delainey continues to love batman. It makes her Daddy very proud. She kisses him and hugs him all the time now.


{needing} Everything to get sorted out with Justin's work. So proud of that man though.

{wearing} Purple tights. Justin made sure I knew they were purple this morning. :)

{digging} This entire outfit.


{feeling} Excited that my parents get home from Belize tonight! So excited to see them tomorrow.

{thinking} I am not surprised they have already booked a sleepover and day with Delainey & Cruz!

Thanks for the post idea Abby.

Related Posts

11 comments:

Christy said...

I wouldn't mind this month being over too. <3!

Gabriella said...

The picture of her on her tip toes looking in the mirror is precious! Grandmas are the best. How cute are they together!?!! Can't wait to see how the shower/stagette turns out. I am sure it is going to be fabulous!

Ashley said...

Soo many questions.... Here we go:
Why do you want this month to be over with?
Look at Miss D on her tip toes!! Love it!!
I think we should plan a meet up while you are in NY maybe meet half way haha
What's going in with Js work?

Leigh said...

That picture of D on her tip toes is so cute and so her :) You guys are going to have so much fun in NY! Can't wait see pictures from their wedding and your trip :) I was just asking Brian about Justin's job...glad to hear it seems like things are working out! And what's wrong with February?

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

Oh New York! I'm so jealous. If you need a pit stop near Lake George, my parents have extra rooms :) Hope the trip is fab. Love the pic of both your feet- so cute.

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Hope everything works out with J's job!! Jobs can suck ;)
I am sure you will put on an awesome shower/stagette you are great at party planning and so crafty!
I am ready for March only cause this week is crazy and March is that much closer to Spring and Easter!
When is NYC again? Sorry BAD memory here!
PS love that new shirt for D, now stop sharing such cute things ;)

Courtney Kassner said...

Thank you for the shout out!! Can't wait to see D in her shirt! She looks SO tall in that mirror pic!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Cute shirts that your friend makes! Feb can be over because then I'm on maternity leave. Yay! Loving those mocs that Delainey is wearing….too cute.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I'm ready for February to be over, too, because it's usually one of our coldest months. I hope the weather you've been having is coming out way soon! I'm so over this bitterly cold weather!

Claire said...

Love reading your post! Delainey is a doll!

God bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

Katie said...

love the mirror picture!! her hair is getting so long!