{five things thursday}

/
12 Comments
Happy Thursday. Here are 5 things that no doubt will complete your Thursday. Just kidding.
We have had a busy couple of days but included seeing some of our favorite people. Yesterday we walked and played with Whit and the kids - so nice to catch up with Whit after their trip. And this morning I watched Nixon, Nana came over for a visit after being in Mexico for 6 weeks and then Crystal and Debbie came over for a visit when they picked up Nixon! Whoa. We loved it.
I made energy balls with dates, coconut, almonds, walnuts and coconut oil and Delainey LOVES them this much:

They really are a delicious nutrition treat.
My 21 day FIX EXTREME arrived and I am pretty excited to give it a try. I am forcing myself to wait until March though as I want to finish my first phase of the Les Mills PUMP/Brazil Butt Lift Hybrid I am doing - and loving by the way - review of both to come! Want details - let me know!!
Whit makes the best Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins and I finally asked for the recipe a few weeks ago. They now are my go to muffins. They are SO quick to whip up and they are SO good.
 {4 medium bananas, 1 egg, 1/4 cup sugar, 3 tbsp oil, 1.5 cups whole wheat flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 cup chocolate chips. 350 for 15-20 minutes}
See Justin - nothing "hidden"in these. :)
Cruz enjoying the sun spot this afternoon.

Related Posts

12 comments:

Pamela said...

Love your floors! mmm the muffins sound good!

Kaella Carr said...

Oh my goodness, that face!!! And, I'm definitely saving that muffin recipe-- yum!!

Gabriella said...

Haha, her face! Looks like she really loves them! Homie does the same thing as Cruz, finds the only sun spot! I love it! Might need to try making the energy balls and muffins this weekend - minus the chocolate of course, until after Easter!

Leigh said...

You've had lots of visitors! How cute is that face D is making? :) crazy how many teeth she has :)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Yum, those muffins look so good!! It sounds like you guys have had a busy and fun week! I love the look on Delainey's face in the energy balls photo!

Nikki said...

Those muffins sound delicious!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I love energy balls! I was scared to give them to A though because of the nut pieces. Irrational, I know but I'm scared of her choking! I need to have more faith in her 11 teeth lol.
So excited for the new fix program!!
I love banana muffins, totally making these when I have time!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I love energy balls! I was scared to give them to A though because of the nut pieces. Irrational, I know but I'm scared of her choking! I need to have more faith in her 11 teeth lol.
So excited for the new fix program!!
I love banana muffins, totally making these when I have time!

Rachel Steck said...

Love Delainey's hair do! Wow!! Ha!
I wish I could have leaned in and kissed Cruzie on the nose while she was 'sun-bathing'. #someday #maybe
xoxo
Rachel

Ashley said...

Look at that sweet little face!! I can't believe how big she is getting!! Ahhh!! Good luck with the program!! Looks exciting!! I love the original fix!!

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

ice cream leggings. I actually want a pair for ME! haha.
I have been on a kick with baking with bananas lately, but then I eat ALL my own baking. Have limited them to smoothies...for now.
does cruz follow the sun throughout the day? I find Reggie in random spots all over the house because he loves to lay directly in the sun...the summer is the best because he's on the patio the entire day

Bex said...

Mmmm those muffins sound yummy