{Working It Out}

/
7 Comments
Happy Thursday! I have an awesome workout wear site and Beachbody update to share today.
We all know my love/obsession with workout clothes. I just can't help it. I know many of you are with me on this one. 
So when I had the chance to work with onzie I was pretty excited. Onzie carries super fun and unique tops, bottoms and everything in between.
They sent me 2 pieces to show off and I sure do love them both.
I am wearing a S/M in both of these pieces and they fit great.
I adore this top. Love the fitted top (built in bra) and flowy bottom along with the fun side cut-outs! This top comes in 3 different color options.
^ I am wearing a black sports bra under it above but the back is also very unique.
The pants are super comfortable and I like the wide waist band and fun prints. They are perfect for running, biking - or my fancy basement workouts! ;)
The pants also match our Zions Den Apparel perfectly too! #win
Onzie has some awesome bra tops I am eyeing like this one, this one and this one - and come in a ton of color options.
Check them out on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram - also hashtag your gear #onziegear when you show it off on Instagram! Read about oneie here.
***
Now for some Beachbody news - Beachbody on Demand is coming in March!
Think Netflix but for work out programs!
It's starting with some of older programs: P90X, P90X2, P90X3, 10 Minute Trainer, PUMP and Combat (and deluxe), Insanity, and ChaLEAN Extreme. 
PS. I own all of these programs {minus Combat} and they are all fantastic.
*
 - The nutrition guides, workout calendars and fit tests are all included!
*
 - It's on demand streaming like Netflix, they got the guy from Hulu to come to Beachbody so it's TOP NOTCH!
*
- You want to workout on your lunch break or on vacation - all you need is internet access!
*
 - LOW price. Rumor is it will be less than $50 for 3 months to gain access to 8+ programs! 
*
 - You can try out a lot of new programs! If you don't like a program, you can start another one for the same price.
*
 - No more bad DVDs that don't work or wear out.
*
 - DVDs aren't going away just yet, it's a slow process to transition - so don't worry those of you who love an "old fashioned" [ha ha] DVD like me.
*
- NO shipping issues.
*
- No waiting time! Decide to start a new program - you can start right away.
*
- All programs will slowly be added to On Demand.
*
SO PUMPED for this!! Let me know if you want more info on this or any Beachbody product.
PS. Saturday is the last day to get the 21 day fix or Insanity: Max 30 on sale!!

Related Posts

7 comments:

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

ooo cute clothes! Although, I think after the Ellie fail then the Fabletics fail, I'm stearing clear of ordering my fitness apparel through the mail :(

SIGN ME UP FOR ALL THE WORKOUT STUFF. Seriously. I keep telling Tyler that you're going to be busy from all my orders except I need to a)get this baby out of my belly, and b)save up a little more $$ (every time I do have some extra, I spend it on baby things!!)

Ashley said...

Oh I love that top! Super cute!!

Bex said...

SWEET! I think Beach Body on demand is a great idea! I'll be checking that out for sure.

I have heard a lot about Onzie, they are big in the Bikram Yoga community I think. I will have to check them out. Related, I ordered a pair of the lace yoga pants you featured a few weeks ago and OMG I'm in love with them. They are so beautiful, so well made and make my sad saggy butt look good, WIN! Thanks for sharing :)

Kaella Neithercut said...

I LOVE the workout clothes on you! I tend to stick to what I know fits me and holds up though. Eventually I may branch out of my comfort zone haha!

I think BB on demand is a GREAT idea! Then you can find which program works for you without having to invest in just one! :)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Ooo, I love the top and pants that you got to try out! I especially love the top since I adore stripes!

Leigh said...

Love that striped top!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

This whole post is tempting... workout clothes, great programs, abs... Less than 2 weeks until this HM is done and I can add some Beachbody back into my life! Can't wait!

Do you drink your Shakeology as a meal (say breakfast) or just before/after a workout?