{Working It Out: 2015}

/
13 Comments

Here's my typical yearly post that I continue to update all year long with my workouts. I am pretty proud of my last year of workouts and the progress I made. I am still critical of myself which drives Justin nuts {you do not have loose skin he says! ha} but when I think back to last year I am much happier and I accomplished many goals I had for myself.
I also credit Beachbody workouts and Shakeology. Love them and I am always dying to try yet another new program - it's an addiction I think.
This photo was January 10th last year.
This photo was January 10th this year in the same outfit. 
The lighting in our bathroom isn't great for photos but I see a change in these photos and I like to compare photos to keep myself in check and accountable. That's always why I encourage those who get new programs from me to take before and after photos.
Anyways on to my running tally. Posted to the left sidebar of the blog as always - soon to be top bar when my new blog is ready!! :)
January 2015
Started my year off with the 21 day FIX with heavy weights and finish the program today. Love these workout. I'm debating doing it again or starting PUMP. 
1 - Upper Fix
2 - 10km walk with stroller
3 - Lower Fix
4 - Total Body Cardio Fix
5 - Pilates Fix
6 - Cardio Fix
7 - Dirty 30
8 - Upper Fix
9 - Total Body Cardio Fix
10 - Lower Fix
11 - Orange Theory Fitness Class
12 - Cardio Fix
13 - Orange Theory Fitness Class
14 - Dirty 30
15 - Total Body Cardio Fix 
16 - Pilates Fix
17 - Upper Fix
18 - Lower Fix
19 - Pilates Fix
20 - OFF
21 - Cardio Fix
22- Dirty 30
23 - OFF
24 - 7km hike
25 - OFF
26 - 

Related Posts

13 comments:

Nikki said...

Go for PUMP! It is awesome!

Kaella Neithercut said...

You look AMAZING! You're such an inspiration lady!!

J said...

One hot momma!!! I'm a lucky guy! You look great babe! XOXOX

Christy said...

Steve wasn't crazy about T25, he found the moves were hard to follow so we switched to 21DF this week and he likes it so much more :) This is one of my fave programs for sure

Bex said...

If I had more weights, I think I would check out the 21 day fix.

PS You look amazing. I don't know why you're worried about loose skin. I'll show you loose skin ;)

Mom said...

That is one impressive workout month. I agree with Justin's comments!!

Tawnya Faust said...

Hahaha loose skin? You look incredible! Nap excited to start pump! My husband and I are going to do it together and I'm totally ging to take before and after photos.., they're the best motivation for me!! :)

Can't wait to see your new design!

Leigh said...

You have nothing to be critical about! I totally understand especially since being pregnant. I look back at my before pregnacy pictures and am like damn, I was tiny! If only I realized that at the time. I think I might have to check one of those programs out once I'm cleared to workout again :)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

You look awesome!! And are a motivation for me :-) I can't wait to share my pics and hoping to see a difference!

Ashley said...

I agree, you look amazing and have nothing to be critical about!! I'm curious about the shakeology but don't want to order it because I'm soo picky I fear I won't like it!! We ended up with a day without working out yesterday, although I walked a lot, but I actually missed it! I also miss my water! Crazy how quick your body relies on that! Hopefully I didn't set myself back! Tonight's pilates... Dreadful haha

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

You look amazing! I never would have guessed that you had a baby! I work out a decent amount but I don't think I will ever have a stomach like you! Way to go!!

Gabriella said...

You look amazing!!! Such an inspiration! I started keeping a log of my workouts, too. I like to look back and see the accomplishments. Thinking about posting them on my blog. It helps me stay accountable!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Hottie! You looked great even a year ago but even better now. And no, I don't see any loose skin! I need to get back on the strength training wagon so I can get me some abs like that!