{weekend rewind}

/
7 Comments
Hello. It was kind of a quiet weekend over here. We had some nice family time but it was also a sad news weekend.
***
Thursday I met up with Nicole, Audrey & Leo for a date at the zoo. We had a great time and saw lots of animals and then had lunch.
^ Isn't her new hat my Mom made adorable!?
We saw the first penguin walk and they are just too cute!! Delainey loves watching the video I took and was amazed when we pointed it out on the news too.
Friday night we went to Crystal and Troy's for pizza as we had family in town from BC. It was so nice to briefly catch up with Kirk and Chayse even though this cutie below wasn't in the best of moods. I wish we had more time with them and really wish they lived here! Justin and I said we would for sure have a babysitter in Chayse.
Saturday Cruz found a cat on the fence and took her job of stalking it very seriously and after about 15 minutes of pouncing and laying on her tummy staring at it - she gave up. Such a tough dog.
Peek a boo during meals is her new gig.
Saturday night Justin made us a delicious BBQ rib dinner and then we saw American Sniper. Such an incredible movie yet so sad. I do not know how military families do it.
Sunday we had brunch at Mom and Dad's with my brother and Jolie.
Yogurt face.
Pointing to Uncle Jeff. She is getting so good at pointing people out as well as things and animals. Such a smarty.
And that's all for now. Have a great Monday.

Related Posts

7 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Aw, the picture of the penguins is so cute! Penguins are one of my favorite animals!

Looks like a fun weekend! Ours was great, too, as we were up at the lake which was really fun and relaxing!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

The penguin walk would be so cool to see! I want to get to the zoo this Spring for sure :)
Love D's hair :) And yogurt is a favourite here too!

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

I was laughing so hard when I saw the penguin pic in Nicole's post, so of course I started laughing again here! I really need to see those guys strut their stuff..will definitely be purchasing zoo passes when the little (who are we kidding, he'll be huge) guy arrives.

Ashley said...

Look at that penguin walk! Adorable!! I wish we had an outting like that close to us! I should look into Brantford. We also have a butterfly conservatory which will be fun once Noah gets a bit bigger!! Sounds like a fun weekend! I heard the bad news!! :(

Gabriella said...

Love the zoo pictures, and the new hat!! Her beads are so awesome! Little girl loves her jewelry already!!

Bex said...

I really want to take Liam to see the Penguin Walk! So cute!!

I want to see American Sniper as well. Have heard good things. Miss D is seriously a cutie. I love how long her hair is getting!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

J saw that movie on Friday night. He had the same feelings about it.

Love D's pigtails!! Her hair is getting so long! Love her pointing and peekaboo!

Such sad news :(