{Randoms}

/
10 Comments
Happy Wednesday - Friday for me! :) It's been my long week but it's been a good week - I love my job. Even if I do wake up myself in the middle of the night after a {bad} dream of having to apologize to families that they didn't get a spot for next year. I have already met so many incredible families - I just wish we could accommodate everyone. That's the only part of the job I don't like and clearly it gives me nightmares. 
Anyways on to some randomness for the day.
***
{1} 
Justin is giving me a blog makeover! I'm already overly excited about it. Ready for a fresh, clean and brighter look! Justin I'd like this done like yesterday. You know me and patience. :)

{2}
I went to another Orange Theory class last night. It was a hard one. Those water rower they have are hard work!

{3}
 I'm really excited for all my friends that are pushing themselves with a Beachbody program! Becky, [PiYo], Lindsey [Pump}, Ashley [21 day fix], Leslie [Insanity Max 30], Vanessa [Pump, 21 day fix & Shakeology] - I LOVE hearing how it's going and how much you are not only enjoying your workouts but seeing results.
Gabriella worked SO hard with Focus T25 - she even took it with her to Hawaii - and clearly it paid off. She looks amazing and is now on to Shawn T's Insanity Max 30. So proud.
 Interested in a new program - just let me know!
***21 day fix and Insanity Max 30 are still on sale until the end of the month!***

{4}
I wore my shirt like this that is coral with jeans and my Astoria necklace from Modern B Boutique and Justin greeted me with "Howdy Cowgirl". womp.

{5}
Lastly - I will leave you with this. Because I LOVE it.

Related Posts

10 comments:

Nikki said...

There is a Orange Theory opening up here soon I CAN NOT WAIT

Pamela said...

Looove that top you are wearing the family pictures!!

Bex said...

Ooh can't wait to see what the blog makeover brings!!

Thank you for the program and for being so supportive. I'm loving it and it makes getting up at 530am easier knowing I enjoy the workouts!!

I really want to come try Orange Theory some day!

Ashley said...

Ohh a blog make over!! I need one too!! What colors are you going with?
Day 4.. Here we go! Work out wasn't too bad!! But let me tell you I'm looking forward to day 21 and a chocolate bar haha - this no chocolate business is killing me, although it is just what I need to curve my addiction!! I used a cheat the other day and had a hot chocolate and it wasn't even that good!! Made me realize I need to really really want a certain item for the cheat item! Haha.

Mom said...

A new look...can't wait to see it
Ok..yes... The Last Time brought tears to my eyes. But just think I get to experience many of those last times for the first time with Delainey!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Aww love that The Last Time, all so true! It is hard to cherish those little moments so we need to remember they really are not that little.
Can't wait to see the blog makeover!

Gabriella said...

Can't wait to see the makeover! And so excited for all of the girls doing the different programs. Thank you so much! You have been such an encouragement to me!

Leigh said...

Can't wait to see how the blog looks! And that sounds like something Brian would say to me :)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

That is exciting that you are redesigning your blog! That is something I would like to do as I don't like how it currently looked, but I know I will need to hire someone to do it because that is just not something I know how to do. It's great that Justin can do it for you!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Excited for the blog makeover! I desperately need one! To decide on what to so though...

Love that necklace!! Lol Justin!

That poems made me cry! Darn it!! I like your mom's comment though!

Once I'm done this half marathon I'm pulling out T25 again. Can't wait!!