{Loves}

/
10 Comments

Happy Wednesday! 
I love Canadian shops so when I have the opportunity share them I just feel it's my duty to share them with you! :)
Benji Boutique is run out of Ontario and has necklaces, the 925 VIDA collectionhandbags, sunglasses, earrings, bracelets & rings.
Karina sent me this necklace - the Lacey - and I love that it's so versatile. I have worn this necklace to work for a dressier look with a white blazer or over a black dress...
But also wore it to the watering hole with a baseball tee.
She also sent these sunglasses - the Patricia - and I love the red - not something I would have picked out for myself but I like that they are different.
And Whit and I are now twins. :) Kinda.
She also sent this ring which is super fun but I have such short fingers that it doesn't fit - so if you think it would work for you - let me know and I will send it your way! :)
Be sure to check out her site she has SO many items. Her products are unique, trendy and very well priced plus you can use the code Alison25 to get 25% off your order!
Follow on Facebook and Instagram
Thank you Karina!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Justin did the grocery shopping with Delainey on Friday while I had an appointment and on the list was contact solution for me. Well he found this new one {puremoist} that claims to provide more moisture from morning 'til night and I can honestly say I noticed a change the very moment I put them in on the first day.  I have worn my contacts all day long WITHOUT dryness for 5 days now. Amazing. Such a great find!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

We got the text Friday night that sweet baby D was on her way and bright and early Saturday morning we got word that Miss Amelia was born! 
Last night we had the chance to go over for a visit and get a snuggle! She is just a little cutie and all her hair is adorable. Plus Leigh looks darn right amazing.
Congrats again Leigh, Mr. D and Harley!

Related Posts

10 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love that necklace! Jealous of baby cuddles. Amelia is adorable :-)

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

Love pairing snazzy jewelry with a casual outfit! And those red sunglasses are awesome- I got a free pair like those from Target when they opened (can I get a womp womp for them closing) but I sat on them after the first wear. :(

Bex said...

Cute necklace! So awesome you got to meet Miss Amelia! I want baby snuggles!!

Kristin said...

aww you got to see Amelia!! Jealous y'all are so close up there! Except for the snow haha

Gabriella said...

Love that necklace! All the shops you feature on here have the greatest stuff. You are making me spend money! ;) I wish I lived closer, so I could get some baby cuddles too. Amelia is gorgeous!

Sarah said...

you are SUCH a fashionista mama!

Ashley said...

Love that ring!!! It is gorgeous!! And look at Amelia!! Soo cute!!

Leigh said...

I think you could wear a potato sack and make it work friend :) I noticed your necklace when we went out for wings and meant to ask about it. Thanks again for the visit!

Kaella Neithercut said...

You look amazing in anything lady!! That's awesome you got to meet Amelia. She's so beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing you all next month :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Missed this post! Love that necklace! You rock those sunglasses!

Sweet Amelia! I can't wait to snuggle her!