{Loves}

/
12 Comments
Decided to break up these recaps posts with some things I am loving...
***
{Snack bags}
We cannot get enough of these! I keep them in my purse, in the truck, on the counter so they are ready to go when Delainey NEEDS a snack - not now, 5 minutes ago!! 
Delainey loves sitting with her little snack bag.
This awesome shop Lunitouti has such fun prints for kids! I love the options. Plus Marielle the shop owner is from Quebec, her prices are great and shipping is cheap!
She has 2 different size options (we love the small one!) and they are all made with 100%  cotton on the outside and 100% nylon ripstop on the inside. I have even put Delainey's mandarin oranges or catelope in them and they stay dry on the outside and are so easy to wash.
Some of my other favorites:
Use code DISCOUNT10 for 10% off your order! 
She also has a buy 4 get 1 free offer going on.
Run and get yourself some!! Perfect for bobby pins, earrings for going on a trip, vitamins, make up, your cell phone by the pool - you name it!
***
{21 Day Fix}
I took the week off between Christmas and NY and started this again on New Years day. I decided this time to up my weights and I have been sore every day. But love it. 21 days to get me ready for this new year - plus it's on sale this month!! I LOVE that it's 30 minutes and the workout changes each day plus it comes with a simple portion control eating plan.
Let me know if you want details!
Insanity Max 30 with Shawn T is also on sale this month!!
***
I am on a self-proclaimed spending freeze so no shopping for me but Sheinside sent me an email of their new arrivals. So rude. I love this dress, this blouse, this cardigan and this kimono. Go shop for me.
***
{ My shark}
Nana bought this for me for Christmas and so far I love it. It's a steam cleaner so no chemicals or cleaners and super easy to use.
***
{2015}
I loved this past year so much. It really was one of the very best of our lives but I am also so excited for this new year!

Related Posts

12 comments:

Rachel Steck said...

Happy New Year! Those snack bags...I sure wish those were around when Mason was little. How cool are they?!
xoxo
Rachel

Leigh said...

Those bags are such a great idea! A self imposed no shopping....for how long?!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I love our snack bags and so does A! She gets so excited she sees it!
Good for you not shopping! I need to do that BAD.

Anonymous said...

I'm Marielle's sister and I'm really proud of her! Her work is unbelievable! You must try Lunitouti's products! ;)

Ashley said...

Soo glad you ousted thus! I need some!! Did you get any if the bigger size? I'm thinking I want just the snack size!! We have 2 from snugglebugz, but I need more! Soo handy!!

Gabriella said...

Good job on the no spending! I need to do that again. I like those snacks bags. I am sure I could put treats for Homie in there. I always carry treats with me when we are out and about.

T. L. said...

I have that same mop and it's amazing! Sometimes I mix a bit of vinegar in with the water, just to give it a little extra cleaning power. It stinks for a quick second but it dissipates really quickly.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I love the look on D's face in the photo where she is wearing the polka dot jumper! So cute!

Good luck on the no spending - I think I might try to do that in March!

Bex said...

Great list. We love snack bags too. Liam has Curious George ones that he loves, since he loves anything with a monkey.

Good luck with your no spending!

Michelle said...

We have that Shark too and love it!

Whit said...

It's definitely been an awesome year!!
I love those baggies, so stinkin cute! I'm with you on the spending freeze!
I love our shark steam mop, works like a pro and no chemicals. Nice work nana!!
xox

Janna Renee said...

I love my steam cleaner too! Mine has a cleaner option, but most of the time steam is just fine! Glad y'all had a great 2014 because y'all deserved it!