{Baby Mama: London And Lace}

/
3 Comments
Happy Friday! I am so excited for this weekend. Justin and I are heading out to the mountains for a little getaway. To be totally honest I'm kinda anxious too - I know it's only 2 nights so that's kinda crazy but I have only ever been away from Delainey for 1 night! BUT I know she will be 100% fine with my parents and she (and Cruz) love being with them and I know my parents are looking forward to having them. They bought a toboggan!
<><><><><>
I have an awesome shop to share with you today: London And Lace
Kate the beautiful mama [to London] is the shop owner and is from from Chilliwack, BC. She makes such beautiful accessories. She sent Delainey and I these Mommy and Me plaid scarves with lace detail and I LOVE them. 
Matching is our go to. :)
Hug break.
The scarves open and close with snaps so you can open them to give them a different look - how fun right?
One snap open...
2 snaps open gives it like a poncho/cape/shawl look. So versatile.
 Delainey's with one snap open...
To say we love these is a total understatement.
<><><>
Check out some of her other goodies in her shop...
She can make these Mommy and me scarves in this awesome mint and black plaid - she also has a bunch of new spring colors coming out!
Her prices are amazing and shipping is so cheap - it's fantastic!
You can shop London And Lace and receive 20% off your order using the code Delainey
Follow on Facebook or on Instagram @londonandlacecanada
Thank you again Kate!
<><><>
{PS. Thank you to my hubby for being the handsomest photographer when I need him and when I say I NEED a brick wall backdrop for these! He knows exactly where to find them. Love you!}

Related Posts

3 comments:

Rachel Steck said...

Adorable!
xoxo
Rachel

Bex said...

Love those scarves.

Enjoy your weekend away!

Gabriella said...

Those scarves, and those pig tails! Love that you guys always match! I wonder if Aunties and nieces are allowed to match! ;) Have a great time on your little get away!