{Baby Mama: Hip Little Babes}

/
6 Comments
Happy Friday! :) This weekend we get to have a pizza dinner tonight with Justin's side of the family, brunch with my side of the family on Sunday and a Saturday with NO plans. Talk about perfect.
What else is perfect - this shop I get to share with you today...Hip Little Babes
Adriana the shop owner is from Windsor, Ontario and I love her simple yet unique designs.
She sent Delainey and I items from her shop to share with you and when my Proud Mama tee came I may have worn it more times then I would like to admit. It's perfect. And you should see her new one with gold lettering - swoon!
This face - who could not be proud of that?!
PS. Delainey looks huge to me here ^ ^ ^. When did this happen?!
I am wearing a size medium in this top as Adriana recommended to go up a size - I am glad I did.
How cute is this Wild One  onesie - Delainey is wearing it in a 12-18 month (I put it over a long sleeve black shirt).
And she is a wild one at times. We call her a tornado. Give this girl 2 minutes and she has all her toys out, 1 of my cupboards emptied, Cruz's water bowl splashed everywhere and has herself wedged up in the first cubby having a little snack. Whoa Nelly.
Both her shirt and mine are made on American Apparel brand tees/onesie.
 I think one was made for her!
She has such fun and unisex options in her shop...
She has some adorable Valentine's Day new arrivals - be sure to check it out here and here.
You can now shop your hearts out and get 15% off using the code Delainey
Check Hip Little Babes out on Instagram @hiplittlebabes and on facebook.
You can also shop Hip Little Babes on etsy.
Thank you again Adriana - we love Hip Little Babes.

Related Posts

6 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

How awesome are these photos! D is beautiful and looking so grown up :-) Love both of your tops!

Katie said...

I LOVE these shirts!!! so cute!!

Pamela said...

Such a little fashionista!

Gabriella said...

Adorable! You both have the best wardrobes!!

Bex said...

That black and white photo of Miss D is breathtaking. Such a beautiful girl. I've been lusting after these shirts for awhile. So cute.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Love the shirts!! So many stunning photos of you two!!

Have a great weekend! Sounds like it will be a good one!