{weekend rewind}

/
12 Comments
Another weekend gone and before we know it the holidays will be here! I have 5 more work days! This week and next - so excited.
Delainey is obsessed with beads right now. She got 3 new ones from Gramma & Grandpa and constantly puts them on, takes them off, puts them on Cruz, takes them off. Sometimes I hide them so she will play with other toys!
Duplo with Dad.
Saturday night Jeff and Jolie came over. We decided this year we weren't doing gifts with each other for Christmas (plus they are heading to NY) so we were just going have dinner and a sleepover and it was perfect.
 I wore my new necklace from Modern B Boutique. Love it.
Reminder 15% off using code ALISON
 Cruz looked pretty as always.
 So we ordered pizza and wings from the watering hole and Delainey had a blast being chased and tickled by Uncle Jeff.
And showing Auntie Jolie all her books. She even put on a great show with her dance moves.
 We bought her sweater in the boys section of Joe Fresh - we had a to have it.
After dinner Scott and Jade come over and we played Know Your Partner (Justin and I won) and Farkle. Yes - my game hating hubby even played without complaints! 
It was our first time playing Farkle and it was really fun and forced me up WAY past my bedtime!
Wedding champagne we bought in Kelowna and the whisky is how Jeff asked Justin to be one of his groomsman. 
 We had a lazy morning on Sunday, thankfully Delainey slept in until 8:30am and then rest of the gang until after 10am - we sent Delainey in to wake up Uncle Jeff & Auntie Jolie after Scott was up too!
That afternoon we headed to the zoo. It was such a beautiful day we had to get outside and do something.
The lions we so cool. They were roaring at each other really loudly and chasing each other!
First time on a merry-go-round. She wasn't too sure about it at first but then got more into it.
And that's about it! Hope everyone had a great weekend as well.

Related Posts

12 comments:

Rachel Steck said...

I love that hockey sweater!
You always have the best weekends!
xoxo
Rachel

Ashley said...

Sounds like a super fun weekend!! I've never heard of those games but they sound fun!! I don't remember the carosoul at the zoo!! Haha! Is it actually busy there in the winter? I've never thought to goto the zoo in the winter!

Pamela said...

We love Farkle! Love the necklace on you, skinny mini!

Carolyn said...

What a great weekend!! :) That sweater is adorable on her!

Gabriella said...

Uncle Jeff looks like a fun uncle!! That sweater is adorable on her!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love that necklace! I have to say I am always jealous of your hair ;) I am totally growing mine back out, but it will never look that good!
I love the zoo in the winter, you can see way more animals and the crowds are not there.

Kaella Neithercut said...

London NEEDS that shirt!! I love Joe Fresh!!

Leigh said...

Love her hockey sweater :) So cute. And Justin actually played a card game?! How many drinks did that take to get him to agree? Haha

Whit said...

Such a fun weekend, Easton needs that Sweater!!! So cute! Love the zoo. xo

Bex said...

That hockey sweater is so cute!

Sounds like a super fun games night. I haven't had a game night in years I think. Need to find some friends and do that soon.

Kristin said...

You know I love her hockey sweater!

Kristin said...

You know I love her hockey sweater!