{weekend rewind}

/
12 Comments
Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Unfortunately ours didn't go as planned and we cancelled most of our plans. {I'm still sad we missed dinner at Amici's with Leigh and Brian. Leigh you better have had extra bread and garlic butter for me!!}
Miss Delainey caught Justin's cold. Her first real cold so it been hard on all of us. Thankfully Justin is on the mend and pretty much back to himself and hopefully Delainey is better by Christmas. 
So we did a lot of cuddling, introducing her to Christmas movies, a couple walks for fresh air (it was so mild and beautiful all weekend!) and some playing. She is a trooper though.
Not a fun counter top for sick Daddy and babe.
We did some coloring. Learned that chalk does not taste good.

Decorated Cruz in her bows. Most patient dog ever.
Were still goofy like always.
Hung out in our house coats after bath time!
Autie Jolie bought this for her and it finally fits and it's too cute. 
Miss D did a little reading in her new favorite spot.
Justin and I watched:
{^silly}
{^ I've had the book on my dresser from Jolie for ever!!! But I really loved the movie.}
Sunday we ventured out of the house as we had Christmas with Gramma Debbie, Crystal, Troy, Emerson and Nixon. 
Cutest cousins!
We had such a fun night, we were all spoiled and as always had an amazing dinner and ate far too much. Gramma Debbie got Delainey a little kitchen like she has at her house that Delainey loves. She was SO excited this morning when she saw it set up. She ran over to it and just stared at it. Then quickly started opening all the cupboard like she knew just what to do.
Well I think I am signing off until the New Year. Justin is off starting tomorrow so we are going to enjoy as much family and friends time as we can here and at the lake. I hope you all have a fabulous and safe holidays with your loved ones. Sending you all mucho love. xo

Related Posts

12 comments:

Stacy said...

aww poor babes - the second picture can really show she was not herself at all...sick babies are no fun at all but i do love the extra cuddles! have a merry christmas!!

T. L. said...

Poor babe :( I hope Delainey is feeling better!

Rachel Steck said...

Have a Merry Christmas! Enjoy your family time!
xoxo
Rachel

Bex said...

Aww, no fun having a sick baby. Hope Miss D gets over her cold quick.

Have a Merry Christmas! <3

Christy said...

Merry Christmas! If you get a chance to read the Gone Girl book you should, it's great!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

ENJOY your holidays!! Sick babes are NO fun! I have found that essential oils are a life saver, we diffuse them in her room all the time now, since she has had 3, maybe 4 colds in the past year. I hope she is feeling better soon!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Poor Delainey! I hope that you don't catch the cold and stay healthy through the New Years! Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!

Chelsea said...

Poor little girl.. I understand we have a 1 year old and it is so hard when they are sick or not feeling well. I always feel so helpless and mine can't tell me whats wrong yet :( I hope that she is feeling better
Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Oh no!! Hopefully everyone is better soon!!! Love her little housecoat!!! Looks like you made the best of the weekend! Look at her with that kitchen and I love her reading spot!!

Leigh said...

We were sad that miss D had a cold, but hopefully she is feeling better soon! And maybe we can reschedule for January sometime :) That bread sure was amazing :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Poor Delainey! Breaks my heart when they are sick like that! Hope she was better for the holidays!!

Janna Renee said...

We were sick the same weekend! Poor things and poor you taking care of them.