{Sweat. Sweet. Special.}

/
7 Comments

Total mix of everything in this post. :)
~~~
I have been so excited for this new workout to come out - I love Shawn T and I am all for 30 minute workouts now! Focus T25 showed me I could still get an awesome workout in a short period of time and that is something that totally works in my life right now. 
So introducingInsanity Max 30
30 minutes a day for 5 days a week. No equipment needed at all and there is a modifier for every move! 12 different workout so you don't get bored.
Plus I hear there is a super simple meal plan that comes with it.
Some ladies from my team were able to be apart of the test group [so jealous!] and their results were amazing even after only 30 days and following the modifier!
The program is 60 days long and is broken down into month 1 and month 2. The workouts are all 30 minutes each with a 10 minute ab workout. The idea is NOT to make it through the entire 30 minutes. You want to go as hard as you can and “MAX” out until you have to take a break. You actually want to max out.You track your daily progress by your max out times and aim to improve that time with each workout.
The workouts are a combination of cardio and tabata-style strength workouts for month 1 and then in month 2 the intervals are longer but the rest time stays the same, which challenges your endurance and strength. The intervals are 45 seconds on and 15 seconds off
 This program is perfect for a beginner looking to start their weight loss but don't want to spend a ton of time exercising. It is for someone who has finished Focus T25 and is ready for a harder challenge. It is for an Insanity junkie looking to take it to the next level with just 30 minute workouts.
Plus New Years resolution time is just around the corner - get this program so you are ready to start! Better yet - start now! :) 

It's on sale this month! Let me know if you want more details. I'm super jealous of those of you who already bought it - yes you Leslie!! I SO badly want to buy it but I am waiting. ;)
~~~
 My lovely blog friend Rachel sent Miss D this lovely gift all the way from Ohio! She even sent ME more pumpkin spice M&Ms like she did last year since I can't find them in Canada. I am proud to say I haven't eaten them all yet even though I clearly ripped them open before I could even take a photo! She also sent Miss Cruz a squeeky bone.
  This sloth though! I adore it - as does Delainey. Thank you again Rachel you are too thoughtful.
~~~
We had our first graduate complete high school last year! Such a huge accomplishment.
We had a nice simple ceremony for him a couple weeks ago. I was asked to take photos of the event and it's hard to do when you are crying. I'm a sap. He had no language when I first met him and he did a speech in front of the whole school. Cue tears.
~~~
And that's it for today. Happy Tuesday.

Related Posts

7 comments:

Jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

I can't wait to buy a ton of these programs for post baby! (especially since I won't have a gym membership anymore!)

Murdock's mama said...

What a rewarding job! :)

Rachel Steck said...

What an amazing story about your student. That's awesome! Wow! I would be crying too!!
I'm glad Delainey likes her Ohio book and the sloth! {It sure took me long enough to send it. #slacker #ihatethepostoffice}. I'll have to look for some more M&Ms....
xoxo
Rachel

Bex said...

So cool about your student.

That sloth is seriously adorable.

Whit said...

Looks like an awesome work out program. what a sweet gift!! And I love that your student made a speech. WOW, that would have me doing the ugly cry. Xox

Gabriella said...

I want that program! Putting it on my Christmas wish list now. So proud of your student! What a great accomplishment!

Leigh said...

Keeping that in mind for post baby! That sloth is adorable :)