{Simply Mel & Co}

/
3 Comments
Happy Tuesday. Anyone else on the countdown yet? I have today and tomorrow and then I have 18 days off - Justin too has 2 weeks off! I was telling this to Delainey on my way to work this morning. Yes AFTER I dropped her off. :) I always chat with her on our way to Grandma Debbie's and this morning I caught myself chatting out loud after she was gone...so I was chatting to myself. Whoops.
~~~
Whether you need a last minute gift or stocking stuffer idea, awesome earrings for a New Years Eve outfit or you just want to match you little one - like I sometimes do...I've got you covered with this shop. Simply Mel & Co 
The lovely shop owner Mel is a stay-at-home Mom from Kamloops, BC and loves to fill her spare time with crafting beautiful little items.
Check out some of my favorites...
LOVE this Mommy & me set!
Mel surprised me with 3 pretty pairs of her button earrings.
Pretty metallic gold ones
 Plaid ones
Leopard ones
{It's hard to take photos of your ears! :)}
I love the size of them (19mm) - they aren't too big but are big enough to be seen! She also has mini ones (16mm) too though if you want something a little smaller. They are so light that you won't even feel them at all and they are all made on nickle free posts for sensitivities. Plus the price is right!
Shop now and get 20% off using the code SHOP20
{Shipping is $5 or less within Canada and if you order NOW Mel will do her best to get you your order by Christmas!!}
Follow this shop on Facebook or Instagram @simplymelandco
Thank you again Mel!

Related Posts

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Love those scarf sets!! Soo cute!!

Jessi @ Jessi's Design said...

Love everything about this and girl you are absolutely gorgeous! (oh and heck yes to counting down to holiday time off- woot woot!!!) xoxo

Whit said...

Oh my gosh I love this little shop, button earnings are my MOST fav!!! SO Cute!! xox