{sheinside}

/
9 Comments
It's always trouble when I find a site that offers FREE shipping to Canada (& US).
AND when the prices are super reasonable and when I find a plethora of things I would LOVE to add to my wardrobe.
They have dresses, tops, bottoms, jewelry, accessories and even a sale section. They really have something for everyone {in my humble opinion}.
I feel like I must share it with you and thought I would share with you some of my favorites that are on my wishlist. And just so you know - none of these items are over $40. You are welcome. 
Cozy sweaters
{$24-$27}
***
Warm vests

{$30-$37}
 Tribal Print Vest/Grey Stand Collar Vest/Green Plaid Pocketed Vest
***
Casual yet pretty dresses - loving lace right now!
{$20-$33}
{All are $21!}
Purple Once Shoulder Lace Party Dress/Grey Long Sleeve Zipper Slim Bodycon Dress/Apricot Sleeveless Lace Flouncing Dress
***
And because let's be honest - most of the time I just love to pull on a cozy hoodie!
{$15-$23}
Love it all. Now you know where to spend your Christmas money. :) 
Happy Weekend!!

Related Posts

9 comments:

Leigh said...

Why must you do this to me?! I will not look at the website, I will not look at the website, haha

Mom said...

A wish list now?! All the items would look great on you though.

Bex said...

What Leigh said :p

Ashley said...

Love this stuff, I've never heard of this site! Have you ordered before?

Whit said...

LOVE the hoodies..actually I liked a lot of it!! Nice find lady ;) xox

Katie said...

love their site!! i have a few things from them and love them!!

Murdock's mama said...

I recently started ordering from this website and LOVE it! :)

Amber said...

Free shipping to Canada?? I feel like that's almost unheard of! I need to check this out... Though I really shouldn't.. haha

Janna Renee said...

I just got lost on their site, and they have such cute stuff!!!