{Loves}

/
7 Comments
It's been a while since I've done a post on what I am lovin'!
~~~
{tv shows}
As much as I love my time with Delainey more than anything - I love the time of night when Delainey is tucked in bed and it's just Justin and I relaxing on the couch with Cruz at our feet.
This year we started watching Master Chef - so good. And after convincing Justin it would still be good we started watching Master Chef Junior. These kids are impressive!! I loved Oona - she is only 9!! Right now we also love Chicago Fire, Sons of Anarchy [so sad it's over!] and of course Survivor.
{babies!}
There are so many new babies being born within our group of friends! Case and Janina just had their little man last week so we have Theodore, Marcus, Illyana and now Finn to cuddle on in the next month! 
SO darn excited. Bring on the babies!

{Christmas with Delainey}
She gets so excited when we turn the tree on. I just love seeing her face light up and she throws her little arms in the air. I put these lights up in her room and whenever we go upstairs she runs to the plug in and points to it.
{family}
Last week Grandma had to work on a day I had to work so thankfully Auntie Crystal could take Delainey. I am certain she had a great time playing with her cousins and even got time with Uncle Troy! Thanks again guys.
{baking}
I don't make time to bake nearly enough. I made these Monster Cookies to take into work (and use up Halloween candy in the freezer - I used Reese's Pieces instead of  M&Ms) and they were a hit. I also brought in a box of Christmas oranges and the cookies were gone by noon and the oranges stuck around until the next day!
{this girl}
She is always this close to me. I love her so darn much. I was so happy I got to drop her off at Uncle Ken and Auntie Cathy's one day this week while I went to work. I always hate leaving her alone!

Related Posts

7 comments:

T. L. said...

I can't get over how cute Delainey is! What a little doll :)

Rachel Steck said...

Those cookies sound delicious, I copied the recipe. Yummy. I love how Cruz is alwaysthisclose to you. What a sweet girl. I'm glad Miss D had fun with her aunt, uncle & cousins this week!
xoxo
Rachel

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I agree I LOVE 7:30pm aka bedtime :) As much as I love time with A I like my down time too, especially after the crazy hours of 5:30-7:30pm!

Bex said...

I love bedtime. I hate not having much time with Liam, but it feels so good to put him to bed and be able to have some me time too.

Did you watch the SOA finale?! I cried a lot!

Leigh said...

We used to watch master chef, but haven't lately and haven't watched the kids version. I bet they could all kick my butt at cooking though! That's awesome that Crystal was able to watch D for you. I'm always an option next year too :)

jen @nutcaseinpoint said...

mmmm those cookies....

PS just read the above comments and ummmm SOA?!!! Somewhat disappointed in the finale :( But more time for that babe to make movies now!

Ashley said...

Love that she has lights in her room!! You might just have to keep them there all year long! They look cute!! I haven't watched survivor in years! But love me some Chicago Fire! Although I can't stand watching it with M because he points out all the flaws with it haha.
Those cookies look yummy.