{Baby mama: Sewn with Passion}

/
4 Comments
When I think of our Christmas traditions I think of many things - Christmas eve sleepovers, winter walks, slipper mail, The Night Before Christmas book and so much more but I always think pajamas too. We always get new PJs from Nana on Christmas eve. This shop I get to share with you today makes the coziest pajama pants and are perfect for those new Christmas PJs we should all get for Christmas!
Ann has home studio in Victoria, BC where she creates all the lovely items in her shop:
Sewn with Passion 
Her shop is full of treasures: yoga bags, boxers, sleep wear, bags of all kind, purses, home decor - you name it!! Take a look...
Ann made Delainey a couple pairs of her pajamas pants and they are so cute. 
They are also made with the coziest flannel!
Ringing her bells.
I love the details that Ann adds to her items  - these little pompoms at the bottom are so sweet and add that little girlie touch that I love.
 Her cheese face doesn't always go as planned!
She also made these ruffle bottom ones - again with the adorable details!
 
You guys can shop now too and get 15% off an order of $20 or more using the code PEACE until December 31/15.
Be sure to check back in her shop - her stock is always changing!
PS. Look at these hedgehog book ends she makes?! Adorable.

Related Posts

4 comments:

Rachel Steck said...

So cute!
xoxo
Rachel

Whit said...

Oh my goodness I could just squeeze those adorable little cheeks!! Flip she's cute! And those blue pants with the pompoms are adorable!! Love them!

Ashley said...

Those pj pants are super cute!! I love her little pony tail!! We are not doing matching Jammie's this year, but I should try to track down some new ones for M and I!! Lol! Noah has new ones!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Those pants are just the cutest! Love her smiles. Sweet girl.