{Monday, Monday...}

/
19 Comments
 Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend! How crazy that this was Miss Delainey last Halloween?!
Friday I worked. Oh man the funny things our students say in all seriousness - I could wrote a book. I love them. My parents had Delainey and they took her to Flip Factory - she had a blast! I need to take her there again, I took her once before but she wasn't walking so now it's a whole new ball game! So thankful for fun Granparents!
While I was getting dinner ready Delainey sorted out all the treats for the trick or treaters...so helpful.
Good news is she will put it all back after she take everything out!
Silliness at dinner!
Picking out her treats...
This one!
"what do you mean I can't eat them?!"
Going across the street to trick or treat!
LOVE this photo.
On her way back with her fruit bar!
But heads straight to the chocolate!
We only had 24 kids!! I can't believe how quiet it was for being a beautiful night and a Friday.
We tried this new wine - I love it - enjoyed it more that the regular Apothic red.
Halloween night Cruz had a sleepover with Gramma & Grampa! They {typically} have less kids {not this year!} but Cruz did really well with them, only barked once.
Spoiled girl on the bed Saturday morning.
Saturday we went to 3 different places to look at car seats for Miss Delainey as she is growing out of her bucket seat (in length). There are so many out there but I think we are down to the Graco Nautilus (we have the Graco Snugride 35 now and D loves it) or the Britax Marathon. Any mamas out there recommend one they have?
Saturday night I had a Stagette to go to for my friend Sara - my little helper as I was getting ready. 
Sara & "Jean" {said in a french accent}. Sara was thrilled. ;) Same goes for her tiara.
Jean has been a part of many stagettes with my girlfriends. This is the new and improved Jean - the last one didn't make it home.
We had an amazing 7 course family style meal at Cibo (it was SO good, I wish I had an extra stomach!) and then headed to 1410 for drinks. I left with Barb & Krista at 11:30pm as I was driving and the rest of the girls were heading to Cowboys!
The walk from Cibo to 1410 was WET! Darn wet snow and we didn't take any photos before hand so we all have flat wet hair here!
Sara hated us here also.
Sunday Delainey and I headed out to play in the snow!
I should have changed out of my jammies.
Face plant!
Was totaly happy until she realized how cold it was...
So funny.
We went to my parents for dinner and they made Delainey a snow man {way better than mine}!
Pretty excited about this stool to sit on!
We had an incredible dinner as usual and a good visit with them and Nana.
Delainey had no fun at all..
She loves this toy Mom and Dad have and just sat waiting for someone else to push her! 
Then cried when I said it was time to go home!! ha
Bedtimes stories.
I love weekends.
PS. Winner of the MiniSouls giveaway is: #15 which is Michelle! I will put you in touch with Minisouls!

Related Posts

19 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Britax! We have the marathon and love it. I like that it has a metal frame and not a plastic one like so many other brands.

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Cutest little tiger ever!
We love our Marathon so far. Avery was not loving her bucket and with a jacket it was snug. I had a Britax bucket and had heard only great things about the Marathon plus its less bulky than other convertibles.
The snow looks like fun! We did not get any...yet ;)

Whit said...

Looks like such a fun weekend!! I love her tiger outfit, that's adorable. Not to mention her sorting and organizing, just like mom ;) Snow was not a big hit with Fin either when she figured out how cold it was. Congrats to Sara!! xox Ps. I personally love your jammies ;)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun weekend! I cannot believe you've gotten snow twice now! It just seems too early for that! That is fun that Delainey got to play in it for a bit, though. And I love your jammies + hunters! :)

Michelle said...

Yay!!! This made my Monday! Thanks so much for the giveaway! So excited! And I just love the pics of D in the snow and on Halloween... I bet life is so fun with her at this age as she is exploring and learning so many new things! How sweet!

Anonymous said...

We have the foonf by clek and love it! Britax are the best value for a high quality seat.

Bex said...

I have the Britax Marathon and really love it. It's way less bulky than most of the other ones I looked at.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Fun!! Love all the snow pics! Were your feet warm enough in your Hunters?

Too funny about D and the chocolate! Girl has good taste. Fruit bar? Psh! So weird that you had so few trick or treaters. J didnt get home in time so no idea how many we would have gotten. I imagine a few because there are lots of kids around us.

We have the Peg convertible and its great but I don't think we will get it for Leo because it's so pricy and we need two. We looked at the Britax Boulevard and it was a bit bigger than the Peg but J preferred the Peg. I think the Marathon is a good choice. There have been lots of Graco recalls lately so that would make me wary. Any seat is good though. We are going to look at the Diono for Leo, but switch Audrey into it and Leo can use the Peg. Leo isn't growing out of his for at least a few more inches though so we have some time. I'm waiting to see if there are any Black Friday sales.

Kaella Neithercut said...

I love our Marathon!!

Murdock's mama said...

We have 4 Britax and LOVE them. But my BFF has the Graco for her sons and she likes them, too, so it's really whatever works best with your car/you want to spend. If I did it again, I would probably get the Britax for my van {since we drive it for 90% of the time} and get Graco for Adam's car which doesn't leave town--just for cost purposes! :)

Rachel Steck said...

I love Delainey's face once she realized that snow is COLD. She probably thinks Cruz is crazy for rolling in it.
Your Halloween photos are great - I can't believe how big Miss D is getting. Such a sweet girl.
xoxo
Rachel

Ashley said...

Look at her with the snow!! I feel the same way as her - it would be nice if it wasn't cold and maybe if it came less often haha! Crazy seeing the years comparison!! Soo funny the neighbours gave her a fruit bar! At least you will have candy left over haha! Try checking costco online for car seats! I can't remember which car seat I bought for Noah for the next stage (I bought it used from a friend) but we will have to buy a new one for my car. Those bugs ones don't transfer easy enough! Haha! The one I have now is a convertible one. I will have to look when we get home! Noah still has a few more inches to go!

Katie said...

we still haven't gotten a bigger carseat for addilyn yet either but need to for the same reason! we have the snug ride seat now too and I was thinking of getting the britax marathon but it is SO expensive!

Leigh said...

Crazy how small she was last year! And she looks so cute in her halloween costume and snow suit :) We haven't even started thinking about the next car seat for baby, but that will probably come later :) We did buy a Britax bucket seat and have heard good things about it

Nikki said...

We have the Graco 4Ever Carseat and #babybigtruck LOVES it! We love it because it will be her seat until she don't need it anymore!

Kristin said...

Your girl gets cuter by the day!

Kristin said...

Your girl gets cuter by the day!

Gabriella said...

Tiny D!!! She looks so happy all the time, and I love her little costume, and trick or treating with Dad! Looks like you guys had fun at the Stagette. And my goodness, all that snow. I thought it was getting cold here!

Carolyn said...

OMG! What an adorable little tiger!! :) And snow!!! EEK! I am so excited to have Weston play in snow, but I'm definitely not rushing it because I'm loving the fall that we're having! Hopefully the snow stays by you for a while. HAHAHA