{it's that time of year again}

/
5 Comments
I still cannot believe it will be December next week!! It totally crept up on me. One thing I do have checked off on my list is Christmas cards.
This year I was lucky enough to team up with the Cardstore again for our Christmas cards this time - this company did an amazing job on Delainey's birth announcements so when I got the chance to work with them again I was thrilled.
Cardstore has pages and pages of Christmas card options {674 to be exact!} and I LOVE that you can customize your search to find the best card for your family - you can choose the format, theme, size, color, etc. For example - I love photo cards so I chose 2+ photos, flat cards and bright & fun.

I found my favorites and like a good wife (ha ha) sent them over to Justin and let him pick. 
He chose this one:
My favorite is when they arrive full of this box of prettiness!! You bet I kept all of this for future play time for Delainey.
You'll have to wait until they go out to see the final product but they turned out just right! 
Once again I was so impressed. The tough card stock is extremely high quality and the photos are very clear and crisp. We love them.
They also come with envelopes and shipping is SO speedy. One thing I will say is shipping is pricey to Canada but with any of these type of card making sites it is.
~~~
My other favorites are:
~~~
This year Cardstore has a fun contest you can all participate in as well: the Candid Christmas Cards Contest!
We all know that posed Christmas card photos don't capture the chaos that goes on behind the scenes every year, so to enter this contest, Card Store wants people to share a photo that tells the real story. They are talking kids crying on Santa's lap {ahem Nixon last year!}, 
dogs knocking down Christmas trees (or peeing on them...cough Titus cough...), 
what your living room looks like post-unwrapping or whatever Christmas looks like in your family-- you can also share on social using #MyChristmasStory. 

The grand prize winner will receive a $1,500 Visa gift card to put towards a holiday trip, a Nikon CoolPix camera, and free Cardstore Christmas cards to send out to their loved ones this holiday season! There are also prizes for second and third place. 
Enter NOW because the contest end December 3rd!!
{Thank you again Cardstore!}

Related Posts

5 comments:

Leigh said...

Can't wait to see how they turned out!

Carolyn said...

So pretty!! :) I love the design you chose! Good choice!!! I am working on sending ours out, and I can't wait!

Whit said...

hahaha Oh Titus. I love the Cardstore! I still have to get mine ordered. Waiting for black friday and to inspiration to take them ;) lol xox

Bex said...

Aw, I want to see them! I have my cards ordered and just waiting for them to arrive!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Love these!! I bet yours turned out great!