{Baby Mama: Le Petit Coco & Hopscotch Boutique}

/
8 Comments
Today I am so excited to share with you TWO amazing little shops filled with some of Delainey's favorite things: moccs & hair accessories!
One of the best things about these shops and that they both have in common is that they are local -from right here in Calgary!!
***
First up is:
Le Petit Coco this shop has some ridiculously cute moccs - think polka dots, blue suede, bows and demin!
The beautiful mama Danielle is the shop owner and she taught herself to make these moccs while pregnant with her sweet boy Emerson.Why didn't I teach myself to do something like this while pregnant!? Shoot.
Shipping is under $6 (in Canada) or you can pick up locally too - but she ships worldwide. All her moccs are under $27 (Size 1-7)! You cannot beat that price for moccs and the quality of them is just amazing.
Alright first of all let's take a look:
Love these new ones!
Delainey's next pair will be either these camo ones:
 Danielle made Delainey a special pair of her polkadot black leather moccs and we just love them!
She even delivered them to my work in a cute box and everything!
 Delainey has worn them lots in the house...
And even had a chance to use them outside before the snow arrived!
 I love the classic black and white and the little girlie bows.
 Delainey is wearing a size 4 {are a tad big} - you can check the size chart under each listing or chat with Danielle about what size she recommends.
Aren't they adorable?!
 Now you guys can get your shop on and get 20% off using the code HAPPY20 in the checkout! That means you can get moccs for around $22!
Thank you SO much Danielle.
***
Now..Did you notice all the super cute hair clips above...
Well they all came from:
Like I said the lovely Laurie is also from Calgary (a mama to 3!) and her shop is so full of girlie goodness I could just go crazy. Especially since Delainey still lets me put something in her hair everyday and NEEDS something in her hair everyday to keep her hair out of her face. Shipping is $3 in Canada - and she also ships worldwide!
Laurie sent these sweet clips & headband for Delainey and we could not wait to put them to use!
I love this headband and the skinny band - Delainey isn't as good at keeping headbands on and she didn't even notice this was on!
Her clips are perfect for Delainey's wispy bangs!
 
I love the unique flowers Laurie makes.
 
Take a peek at some of Delainey's other favorite:
^LOVE this one!!
Now you guys can also shop in the Hopscotch Boutique and get 15% off using the code ENJOY15
Check her out on Facebook here
Thank you again Laurie!

Related Posts

8 comments:

Christy said...

those polkadot mocs are to die for!

Leigh said...

Once again, everything is so cute! Time to get out the credit card and spoil baby d :)

Ashley said...

Love the mocs I will check them out! Although I feel like my kid a million shoes that he will never fit into!! His feet are tiny!!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love those headbands and clips!! Sadly A refuses to wear anything in her hair and if you try she will then check her hair for a good hour after just in case you snuck one in. Gah.

Whit said...

Ummmm Hopscotch Boutique rocks. I love her stuff!!!! AND she's in Calgary!! SO awesome. I may be spending some money at her store... Love it!! xox

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I know where I'm buying Leo's next mocs from!! Can't beat that price and local too!

I've bought a bunch of hair bands from hopscotch for A. They are so nice! Do the clips stay on ok? A has such fine hair.

Murdock's mama said...

LOVE the camo mocs...For under $27, I may have to start the Christmas shopping! :)

Rachel Steck said...

These are adorable!
I love Delainey's vest - too cute!
xoxo
Rachel