{Randoms}

/
10 Comments
Hello Tuesday! Just a couple randoms to fill the blog with today!
My Mom has become a pro at making hats and boy oh boy do I love it! Delainey has the best hats from her.
It's very handy too for gifts! ;) I found a hat on etsy that I knew Kristin needed for baby Jack so I sent Mom a photo and she got to work. 
It turned out JUST like the etsy one and it is just perfect for the LA kings lover that Kristin is (& baby Jack will be too)!

Delainey's new one - I love this pattern - looks like a doiley!
Thanks Gramma!
***
A few more recipes I have made that were easy and I enjoyed. Delainey chowed down on all of these too!
I don't like mustard and this doesn't taste like Dijon at all. It was really good.
***
So I have tried doing outfits photos again now that I am putting work outfits together again but I am struggling with it! The light in the morning isn't good/it's too dark at 6:15am for photos! And then when I get home I have tried but it's a mad dash to change and walk Cruz that often I forget or I have Delainey whining at my feet and Cruz bouncing off the walls...it's not pretty.
So I have tried this view...not working. How do these fashion bloggers get these good outfit photos this way?! Fashion blogger I am not. 
Today I totally copied this outfit off Pinterest.


So tried a bathroom selfie and the light in the bathroom at work sucks too. Fail.
{dress: H&M}
 And that's it.

Related Posts

10 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

I LOVE your last outfit! Where is your dress from?

Ashley said...

Love your outfit posts, happy to see them attempting to come back!! Haha. I haven't figured out outfit pics at all yet!!
Love your moms hats!!! I wish Noah's still fit him!!! I've been looking on etsy for the Sven from frozen hat - adorable!!

Tawnya Faust said...

I don't know how fashion bloggers do it either?! I have been trying to get into it more, but I just cant find the time in the day to get out there and take photos. With that being said I love seeing what other people are wearing so I try to snap some awkward selfies now and again! ;) Love the pinterest outfit! :)

Whit said...

Your mom is a rockstar. She does such a great job, I adore the doiley hat, I need to commission her for some hats for my kiddos!! (Legit) Your outfit today is super cute!! I have no idea how you get the energy to look up clothes ;) Love that that's your passion!! xox

Rachel Steck said...

You look beautiful as always and thanks for some new recipe ideas!
xoxo
Rachel

Leigh said...

Your mom is seriously talented! That hat is just perfect for Kristin...I bet she loved it. Is she for hire? :)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I love that dress! My outfit photos are so awful as I usually take them at the bathroom at work.

Your mom is so talented - I love the hats she made!

Gabriella said...

Your mom's hats are so cute!! Those meals look yummy, and love your outfits!

Bex said...

that dijon chicken sounds yummy. I'm not a dijon fan either but will have to try it.

Love your outfit.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Do fashion bloggers have kids and/or dogs? Or work full time? I don't know how they do it! I miss my office's full length mirror- I haven't taken a decent OOTD selfie since mat leave started! Not that yoga pants and messy buns are picture worthy!

Love your two outfits though! I'm so envious of your casual dress code.

Those meals look delicious! I'll have to add them to my meal planning.

Cute hats! LOVE D's!!