{Loves}

/
13 Comments
Happy Wednesday! On to some loves this week...
{new recipes}
Being back at work I have been trying to find simple recipes to make on my work days. Crock pot ones are even better. But they have to be something that I think will appeal to my {I'm not picky I just like what I like} husband. These are 3 that I tried and that he seemed to like. He really liked the french dip sandwiches and they were the easiest too.
French Dip Sandwiches
If you have any great, easy, sorta healthy recipes - send them my way!

{Delainey with her buddies}
^ Rory & Delainey
^ Cousin Nixon & D
^ Delainey, Nixon & Emerson
Again I just wish I would have take more photos at the party with her other little friends who came.

{Cruz}
This is her {please get me out of this place Mom} face when we were at the vet. 
I just love her snuggles on the bed before bedtime.

{Thanksgiving}
We are headed to the lake this coming weekend and I am really excited to get out there.
A little has changed since last year. Delainey was only a couple weeks old last year when we were out there!
We will have to redo this photo with her buddy Kaley! Now they can run around together. :)
Have a great day! :)

Related Posts

13 comments:

Leigh said...

We made chicken avocado parm last night that Lindsey had on her blog last week and it was so good! Have a great time at the lake :)

Christy said...

I'm a huge fan of http://skinnytaste.com she has tons of easy recipes! If you like crockpot ones you should try her Black Bean and Chicken tacos :D other faves include: Beef & Barley Soup, Macaroni and Cheese Soup, Buffalo Cauliflower Bites, Cauliflower Tots, Sweet Potato and Turkey Shepherd's Pie (that is a make on your day off one though, it's kinda time consuming BUT so worth it!) :D

Christy said...

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2014/10/crock-pot-maple-dijon-chicken-drumsticks.html <- we are trying these this weekend!

"B" said...

I am stealing some of the tips off your comments. Work days are so hard to get everything done, home and dinner made before babies start losing it! I am going to try some of these recipes for my husband (i am a vegetarian) so making one dinner is often impossible!

Nikki said...

Enjoy the lake! Happy Thanksgiving!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I'm with you on crackpot meals! I find it hard to find healthier ones that aren't beef. I've been making freezer meals for when I'm back...3 weeks! Eek!
Aww love baby D pics :-) Have a great weekend at the lake :-)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Lol crackpot...crockpot!!

krink said...

Love the pictures!!!

Gabriella said...

Tiny D! She was so little! Dinner is always a struggle. I love the crockpot too. Makes life super easy. Have fun at the lake!

Ashley said...

Great list of loves!!! Random question for you - what cups do you use for D or does she get bottles? Is she on milk yet or are you still giving her pumped milk in the day?
Can't believe how much D has grown!! She was soo itty bitty!! Lol!! Crazy looking back! Noah's newborn pics were on my camera card - I teared up a bit looking back!
Hope you have a great weekend at the lake!!

Whit said...

So much has changed in a year! Have an awesome time at the lake, must be such a fun tradition to be out there with all the usual friends/family!! Cool tradition.

Oh and all those recipes are good!! We have had them all and do them every so often, I'm with Just on the roast beef/dip sandwiches we do that one at least once a month!! (Kids even eat it!)

xox Whit

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I have a beef carnitas crockpot recipe that I love! J is so picky about the crockpot too. He says he likes my meals but I know they aren't his favourite.

Have a great Thanksgiving at the lake!!

Bex said...

Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!