{LOVES - milleigh frances}

/
11 Comments
You guys remember when I told you about my friend Carrie's shop Milleigh Frances...and shared with you these awesome pieces...
Well I am back to share with you more goodness that Carrie has added to her NEWly updated shop! 
I am so excited to be working with Carrie on showcasing her shop again.
I bought this sweater over the summer (along with 2 tops as birthday gifts for my SIL Crystal!) and LOVE the lace detail on this sweater
Good news is it's still available!
Carrie sent me some awesome items to piece together for her!
First up is this light weight cardigan. It's so comfy and perfect for running errands or hanging out at home (long enough to wear with just leggings)! But you can always dress it up with boots as I did and wore it to work once so far too.
Next up are these boot socks and cozy scarf. They are both cream so go with everything.
I love the cute ruffle and button detail. I am also wearing them above in the photo with the lace trim sweater.
Lastly is this fun floral dress! I wore it to work with leggings, a scarf and booties.
I love the pretty print and bell sleeves.
 
The elastic back creates a nice fitted look.
 It has a unique neckline and empire waist.
 What I love most about her items is that they are well priced, unique & AMAZING quality. You aren't going to see items in her shop that are in every other shop you see online. Plus she ships to Canada (& US) for cheap!
She also has great accessories.
Here are a few more items that I am LOVING that are available right now...
You guys can shop right now and on top of her great prices you can use the code BLOG25 to get 25% off all your orders! :)
Thank you Carrie & happy shopping everyone!

Related Posts

11 comments:

Christy said...

oh yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley said...

Love those boot socks and that lace trimmed sweater!! I tried making a purchase but it won't let me add stuff to my cart!!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

You're such a little fashionista! So cute. Love the style…especially that lace shirt.

Katie said...

SOO cute!! she just sent me this super cute sweater I can't wait to wear!!

Leigh said...

Super cute stuff!

Leslie said...

Love boot socks! However my calves don't allow for much extra material in boots.... Sigh..... Her stuff is so cute and you look great!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I love everything!! That lace sweater is to die for and the last dress is so cute! I wish I didn't have such a hard time online shopping and clothes fitting. I might try anyway bc they are too cute to pass up!

Kaella Neithercut said...

I LOVE her stuff and the new items are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! :)

Whit said...

Super cute stuff, I love the florals!!! So awesome and I lOVE that sweater with the lace trim.. gonna check her shop out!! xox

Gabriella said...

The sweater with the lace trim is my favorite. I went to order it and it was sold out.
:( I will keep checking back!!

Carolyn said...

OMG! Everything is SO CUTE!!!!!