{I heart photos}

/
13 Comments
I know I have shared some of our family photos but I just have a share a few more. Whit got some amazing shots for Miss Delainey's 1st birthday but as always she got some amazing family ones. I am always so excited for our shoot. 
Weeks before I plan outfits, Justin complains, I switch it up, he refuses to do an "outfit change" so I switch it up again...ha ha and then mid shoot I decide not to switch my whole outfit too. Just Delainey's - but really - it doesn't matter what we are wearing. Whit works her magic and I always always always cry going through our photos. I am just so thankful for them. And no one could capture us like Whit does - even on a gloomy evening. She is insanely talented that lady.
One thing that Whit is seriously good at {and I guess being my best friend and taking photos for us we have forced her into - ha ha} is getting good photos of Cruz. EVERY year there is always an amazing shot of our girlie. And even in the group shots - Cruz KNOWS she has to look at Auntie Whit and smile. :)
Leaves are the BEST!
Thank you again Whit. We so appreciate you and your incredible, ridiculous talent. We always have a blast with you even if Delainey was grumpy and Justin was whiny. I mean he wasn't. He was very well behaved... ;) we love you. 

Related Posts

13 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only person with a husband that hates photos--haha! :) As always, these are FABULOUS!!! :)

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love them all. Oh boys, I wasn't going to break it to Chad he had to change but he brought it up, he actually might semi like photos now?! Lol.
D did great with photos! Can't tell she was grumpy at all!

Rachel Steck said...

Beautiful photos!
xoxo
Rachel

Leigh said...

Such a gorgeous family and gorgeous pictures!

Nikki said...

GORGEOUS!

Photographer friends are the best!

Tawnya Faust said...

Such a sweet little family and gorgeous photo's!! I love that you took your dog along! :)

krink said...

Love these! As always... great job Whitney :)

Gabriella said...

I am always amazed at the pictures that Whitney takes. She has such talent. Your family pictures are incredible. I love the D crinkles her nose when she smiles. So cute! :)

Whit said...

Awe you are WAY too kind to me Alison, you put so much effort and thought into your outfits and little props it makes a WORLD of difference and honestly Cruz is a rock star model... and Just was better this year... and who argues with Miss D? She is a doll. The only thing I wished was for some sunny warm glow... next year ;) xox Whit Love you guys to bits.

Bex said...

Such great photos. You have a beautiful family.

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

SERIOUSLY always the BEST photos.. Nailed it!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Amazing photos!! So many good ones! You'd never know D was grumpy or Justin whined! Cruz is a pro!

I didn't even bother with outfit changes this year. I even brought a different sweater for myself and coats for everyone. You should have seen the bag I brought, and Whitney graciously carried around. She was probably cursing me and my chronic overpacking syndrome!

Kristin said...

Amazing as always!