{Baby Mama: Sewing Creations by RC}

/
6 Comments
Happy Friday! Today I have a shop I am very excited to share with you.
Sewing Creations by RC
Rayna is lovely shop owner and makes all the creations herself and many of the pieces are made from recycled items - like a recycled coat! I LOVE that. She is also Canadian and you know I love that even more too!
First of all let me show you some of my favorite pieces from her shop right now...
Shoes
 Boots
She also has blankies and quilts!
***
Well the lovely Rayna sent Delainey 2 pairs of her adorable boots to review and show off to you.
First up are these adorable camo boots.
 These boots just slip right on her feet. They are so cozy inside on the bottom too they will be awesome for winter!
They have a cute faux buckle and button detail - so cute.
I love camo with pink for girls. 
Tada!
Next up are these awesome black and grey boots - similar
I love that these ones are velcro and I can open them up to put them on and tighten them up around her ankles. Super easy to get on and they stay on which is always a selling point for me. 
I LOVE that they both are leather on the bottom so they are non-slip for our little walker. She trucked around the house, in the backyard and the ravine no problem. They are so well made and the details on them are just impeccable. So cute. 

You can also shop and get 10% off your order this weekend using the code Rayna2014.
Check her out on facebook here.
Thank you again Rayna! :)

Related Posts

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh my goodness, how cute are those boots and the model?! And D looks so big! Happy Thanksgiving friend :)

Jamie said...

What adorable shoes!!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Adorable! I love them. I have a pattern to sew ones like that - HA, like that would ever happen!
She is doing so good walking!
Happy Thanksgiving :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Those are so adorable! I noticed them on our walk. I want to get Leo a cute pair of boots so I'll be checking these out. What size does D have?

Ashley said...

Love these!!! Adorable!!! Noah may just need a pair! Haha

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Oh my gosh! Too cute. Love.