{3 things Thursday}

/
5 Comments
Delainey has been napping like a pro today so I had time for a blog post! 
{1}
We decorated for Halloween yesterday! Makes me so happy as I didn't decorate last year because Delainey's shower was just a few days before Halloween so I didn't want to decorate just to take it down before the holiday. :)
We did a craft this afternoon also. I love baby feet. :)


{2}
Delainey and I went to check out a new program today through momstown Calgary
Nicole told me about it so we joined her, Audrey & Leo for Books for Babies. It was great - read a couple books, did a Halloween footprint craft, the babes played while the Moms chatted.
I love that the calendar of events for this program always changes (reading, movement, outdoor activities) and it's drop in! I think we just might join.

{3}
Moxie Fitness Apparel has new tops! I LOVE their tanks and sweatshirts!

Remember you get 10% using code JANDA

Related Posts

5 comments:

Bex said...

Such cute Halloween crafts! I haven't decorated for Halloween yet because I'm waiting until after Liam's birthday party, which is this weekend.

I think I NEED that sugar skull tank!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

sugar skulls! love!!! :)
-whit

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Cute crafts!! Love what you did with the one from momstown. You should totally join ;)
I'm hoping to do some craftig with the kids in the next couple of days. I'm sure your decorating will put mine to shame! It's fun though.

Yay to napping Delainey! MT must have tuckered them all out. I baked during nap time instead.

Whit said...

That program sounds so awesome!! I may have to join you ladies some day ;)
LOOOVE that trick or treat craft with the feet... another thing I may have to add to my ever growing crafting list thanks to your blog posts... (Insert angry face) haha xox

Ashley said...

I'm going to miss fall decor and Halloween decor this year! Love that Halloween sign! I should make one for next year before his feet get too big ahaha! I should also get better at taking Noah to more play group activities. We go to the one here in the village, but I find that a lot of them are during his nap time, not like his naps are long haha. I did like the mother goose one, but I should try some of the others too!