{P90}

/
5 Comments
So apparently when you try to hop back up on the workout train after holidays and getting back into the work routine you have to put your seat belt on tightly!! 
I am definitely struggling to get into a good workout routine especially on work days. I have been playing around in my head with getting up before work to get them in but I never feel great after an early morning workout so we will see. I miss my workout routine something fierce so yesterday I decided on the way home from work that I was going to dive into T25 right from the start NOW. Not Monday or October 1st or what have you.
I really do enjoy it and 25 minutes IS so doable and the calendar is easy to follow. So I finished Day 2 today and already feel better! It's all about STARTING!
***
Anyways - today I have to share with your Beachbody's newest program - P90!
I am sure you have heard of the popular P90X - maybe P90X2 or P90X3...Well this newest one is still with trainer Tony Horton and this time he has created a workout geared towards ANYONE.
One with shorter, more doable workouts - less extreme than his others but still as effective!
So whether you are just starting to workout or looking to maintain what you've got - this program will be great for you.
This is a 90 day program with 10 workouts in 3 progressive phases. Workouts are 25-45 minutes in length and you workout 6 days a week.
Do you need something to start? If you have any questions just ask!
PS. Out of the P90X programs - P90X3 is still my favorite as there is SO much variety and workouts are only 30 minutes long! But of course I have yet to try the new P90 so it's definitely on my list to test!

Related Posts

5 comments:

Katie said...

i want to do something like this when the marathon is over!! 25 minutes is nice!

Katie said...

i did P90x a few years ago and the videos were so long! 25 minutes sounds much more doable!

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

I wish he would have done P90 FIRST then P90X3 - I got 3 and I do love how quick the workouts are and intense. Maybe mixing them together (90 and 3) might be a great way to workout. I still have to finish my PiYo first. I'm a sucker for Beach Body, I love their stuff.

Whit said...

You always feel better when you've worked out, I can understand i feel that way after a bag of chips... ;) lol Just kidding, a run... I meant a run!! Hope you had an awesome day, the new program looks wicked. xox

Ashley said...

I want to try this! I've heard so many amazing things about it!

PS - Your baby is the cutest! XO