{LOVES}

/
12 Comments
Happy Wednesday and my last day of work for the week. Yippee! On to some loves.
{1}
Everyone who donated yesterday - thank you!! And for the birthday wishes. I felt lots of love & had a great day. Low key night at home which is always perfect in my mind. Crazy to think how much has changed in 1 year. I looked back on the blog (so handy!) and I looked like this on my birthday last year!!
Was already off work waiting for Baby Black to arrive!
{2}
Full post to come - but our family photos. I am just so thankful for them. I may already have a canvas ordered...
{3}
These Pumpkin Waffles are so darn tasty.
I used skim milk - no buttermilk, used all spice instead of ginger and omitted the sugar all together.
They were made for Delainey but they are too good for her not to share with me. :)
{4}
I am getting excited for Delainey's birthday party - mainly to get family and friends together to celebrate the sweetest little girl we know (& Gran will be here! yippee!)
An ice cream parlor birthday of course. It's what she asked for.
{5}
Love this outfit and color combination.
{6}
My hunter boots are ordered! Thank you Gran & Nana. As much as I wanted to get the hot pink or burgundy ones I went with the glossy black. And with fun them up with the boots socks.
Have a good one! :)

Related Posts

12 comments:

Leigh said...

Crazy how things can change in a year! I am sure D's birthday party is going to be fabulous especially since you are planning/decorating for it :) And lucky you getting a pair of Hunters!

Murdock's mama said...

I love everything about this post! :)

Bex said...

Love this post! I bet D's party is going to be spectacular. I want to hire you to do the decorating for Liam's party, hahaha. I'd also hire you to be my personal shopper and put together outfits for me.

Lucky lady getting your Hunter boots!!

"B" said...

So jeally you get three day work weeks! Currently I have one five and one four alternating and I LIVE for that four day one. Even better when holidays are around and I get two or three day work weeks. Hoping to change to four days every week with one at home day. Boots, super cute. It has almost been a year already! Fastest year ever!

T. L. said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope you had a wonderful day :)

And yay for the Hunters! You are gonna love them!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I should have used bday $ to get Hunter boots, I always think of ideas after lol.
I cannot wait to see more photos, the ones I have seen so far are awesome :) I cannot wait for ours.
LOVE her party theme, I know it was D's choice ;)

Kaella Neithercut said...

Glad you had a great birthday! What a cute first birthday idea! Those boots are amazing! I need a pair!

Ashley said...

Glad you had a great birthday!! Those boots are too cute!! Look at that pic of D waving!! Perfect!! Such a ham!! Crazy the difference a year brings! At least this year you could enjoy some wine!! Lol!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

You were the cutest pregnant lady ever! Thanks for sharing that waffle recipe. THey look yummy.

Sara Turner said...

Happy belated! Glad to hear it was a great birthday!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

That belly!! Crazy it was a year ago!! Sounds like the perfect birthday!

Good decision on the Hunters! Can't wait to see how you wear them!

Yup loving your family pics! Hope my family is as cooperative! I need to start working on outfit ideas!

Happy weekend!

Carolyn said...

OMG Love this post! Such a cute preggo belly! :) And those boots! I NEED them in my life!!!