(Baby Mama: hold you me)

/
7 Comments
Today I have to share with you a wicked little boutique!
  hold you me
The shop owner Jess has such great prints and her leggings are ridiculously well made.
But first let's take a look at some of her loot...
(just some! you must check out the shop!)
Organic Leggings
Jess sent Miss Delainey two pairs of her leggings to review and it's like she chose these fabrics just for me - I mean Delainey...I wish they fit me!
Ice Cream Cones!!!
 Delainey had been working on her poses...work it work it...
Hedgehogs!!!
How amazingly perfect are these!?? I LOVE them.
Delainey is wearing size 12-18 months and thankfully they are big on her which means they will last a long time. I have wanted her to wear them every day since they arrived!
They are so soft too. Another reason why I wish they fit me...
Thank you again Jess!
Check them out on:
 IG @holdyoume
Pinterest here
facebooks here

Related Posts

7 comments:

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Oh my! How do you find the cutest shops ever!

Ashley said...

Those ice cream pants are perfect!! And I love the hedge hog ones!!! D is a great little model!!!

Katie said...

those are so cute! and that pose! that's hilarious. i love her.

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Oh those are TOO cute and D is such a great model! Ice cream print? Perfect!

Bex said...

So cute!!

I just want to know how you manage to score so many AWESOME review opportunities! Lucky ladies you guys are!

Kristin said...

I also love the snail ones!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

OMG adorable!!! So cute!! Love D posing!!