{Baby Mama: Cheeky Cheeky Baby}

/
11 Comments
Happy Friday! Oh man do I love Thursday and Fridays! Especially when it's Justin's Friday off too!
Today I have an incredible shop to share with you: Cheeky Cheeky Baby
I found this shop when I ordered this onesie for the lovely Jessah and her MUCH much MUCH waited for baby boy who is on the way.
Nicole's shop is full of adorable printed Leggings
Body Suits & tees
And believe it or not - much more!
The fabulous shop owner Nicole sent Miss D these floral leggings & matching headband, this adorable onesie and these fancy shoes to review and we couldn't love them more!
The little headband is great - it matches the leggings and the onesie! She made it to fit Delainey's head perfectly,
 
Delainey is wearing 12 month leggings here and they fit great with lots of room to grow. They are so well made with a little cuff at the bottom too. The fabric is so soft but also thick enough that it isn't going to get worn out from all her crawling!
 I love these little shoes! The lace is so pretty and they go with everything - so excited that they match perfectly with her family photos outfit for next week!
This onesie is of course perfect - her Daddy loves it!
{she is wearing a 12 month onesie}
It's been washed a couple times already and still looks like new - nice and sparkly!
Surfing moves!
Now you can use the code AandJ15 for 15% off your order up until Sunday. :)
Thank you again Nicole - we love your shop!

Related Posts

11 comments:

Bex said...

super cute outfit

Leigh said...

Oh my goodness, such cute stuff! Might have to order that bicycle onesie :)

Courtney Kassner said...

I can't get over the cactus leggings. Buying some now! D looks precious as always!

Gramma said...

Have I mentioned how adorable this little munchkin is and how excited I am that I get to spend time with her this weekend? Eeek!!!!
PS Grandpa is very jealous

Ashley said...

Love that onesie for Jessah and I love D's whole outfit!! I'm gunna head over to shop now!! Those shoes are the cutest!!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Thank you for the sweet onesie, Alison! You're simply one of the most thoughtful, kind bloggers ever. I love it…and the Cheeky Cheeky baby shop. XOXO

Kristin said...

Such a cute shop! I'm in love with that "Worth the Wait" onesie!!!

Kristin said...

Loving the outfit and the shoes are out of control cute!

Murdock's mama said...

How perfect {& adorable!} is that bike onesie?! Love it!
And you're model is ridiculously adorable too! :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Cute cute cute! Those lace shoes are so adorable! I love unique things.

Katie said...

these are all SOOO cute! i need to check out her shop!!