{Family lake time}

/
11 Comments
 As I mentioned this past weekend we had Justin's Mom and sister Crystal, Troy, Emerson and Nixon out to the lake. The weather wasn't perfect but it was nice enough to be outside so that's all the mattered and we had a blast!
Saturday we went to the market and then we all played at the park - it was so much fun and all 3 kids (plus all us big kids) had a ton of fun. Too bad no one has a phone or a camera!
The kids loved this play structure my parents have at the lake now.
 Emerson and I have taken this photo every year and I LOVE this tradition with her.
Crazy to see the changes in her! LOVE this girl.
 
And since she was in her bathing suit she decided she should swim even though it was a little chilly. Good thing her Papa and my brother don't feel cold! 
 They had no fun! ha ha
 I made Nixon into Nixon soup!
 Chillin in the hammock with Emerson
 Tunnel fun!
 
 Emerson and Nixon with my Dad in the hammock!
 Cruz was told to take a break from playing so she has on Gramma's lap! :) Silly girl.
Today is Emerson's 4th birthday! I can hardly believe it! :)
It doesn't seem like 4 years ago we met this sweet little girl.
We celebrated early and had cupcakes I made.
 Junie being a silly sophisticated kitty!
Could this place be prettier?
Delainey loves to climb the slide and then go down on her tummy!
 Uncle Jeff and Miss D
Emerson was dying to get on the boat so even though it was pretty rough Dad took us out.
So thankful for the lake and the amazing people we got to spend this weekend with. 
PS. While you are reading this I am at work today. URG. I don't start back until the 8th but today we have a big staff meeting as the rest of the staff start today. I am in denial. And probably crying. Take me back to the lake!!
The end.

Related Posts

11 comments:

Ashley said...

Work? no way!! the 8th? soo soon!!
Um Miss D looks like she has grown too!! Man oh man slow down time and please enjoy these last few days you have left at home mama!!
Can't believe how big Emerson is!! Happy birthday pretty girl!!
Looks like a fun weekend!!

Katie said...

addi loves climbing slides like that! where are those fun leggings of yours from? so cute!

Murdock's mama said...

Good luck today. I'll be thinking of you! :(
PS...it will get easier.

Ashley said...

Oh gosh, I just love your lake posts. It looks so amazing out there! And your style, you totally have the lake casual chic(does that even make sense?) nailed. Where are those floral striped leggings from??

Hope your day at work makes for a little easier of a full time transition! It gets easier, I promise :)

Leigh said...

Looks like a great weekend with the family even if the weather wasn't perfect :) Hope today wasn't too bad!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

Awe so fun! I love the comparison through the years.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I love the photo series with Emerson! It will be so cool to do that every year and watch her change and grow in comparison to you!

I hope that your first day back at work went OK... I am sure it is going to be such a big adjustment after all the time you've had with Delainey... :/

Mom said...

Busy weekend but Oh so fun!

Bex said...

Wow back to work already! I hope your first day went well

Kristin said...

I keep wishing I would end up at the lake haha. Those cupcakes you made look delish!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Looks like another amazing weekend at the lake! The kids definitely look like they hated it. I don't think Emerson liked those cupcakes either ;)

Love your floral pants!