{10 months}

/
10 Comments
Yes I am late on this. I KNOW! This month has been SO busy and no I wouldn't change a thing about it but I am late posting this so oh well.
Also - the winner of the Mama and Me headbands is #2 Lindsey (and Avery) from A Running Tale! Congrats you two!! I will put you in touch with Jenn.
 10 months. I cannot even begin to understand how it's already been 10 months since Delainey was born. I remember thinking it was unreal when she was 10 WEEKS old let alone 10 months. But each day certainly does get exponentially better and as tired as I may be some days I always look forward to getting up to her silly little face - even if it is before 6am.
{weight}
16lbs
{length}
Last month she was 28 inches.
{sleep}
She is sleeping great at night. Goes to bed between 7-8pm and sleeps until usually 6:15am give or take. Fights her morning nap like a champ but then REALLY needs an afternoon nap sooner than usual. Hoping she isn't cutting her morning nap out but she often doesn't go down unless we are driving. She doesn't like her sleep as much at the lake. She suffers from FOMO - fear of missing out. It's rough being a Delainey.
{feeding}
She is a great eater! Eats lots and isn't picky right now at all. She is eating breakfast, lunch and dinner and nursing in between all of those but mainly morning and before bed We are giving her more real meals and often it's our leftovers or what we are having. No matter what we are eating - she wants it! She also loves water and drinking from her cup with a straw.
{diaper size}
Size 2
{new foods eaten since last month}
So much I can't even list it all.
salmon, ham, pork, steak, ribs, hamburger
eggs, toast, pita, hummus
cherries, cantalope, grapes, peaches, nectarines, blueberries, raspberries
brussel sprouts, edamame, tomatoes, peppers, zucchini
pasta, cheerios, puffed wheat, toast
veggie muffins (I created)
anything and everything really!
{clothes)
Such a mix! Mainly 9 months I would say but sometimes I still see 3-6 months stuff in her closet that fits.
{hair color}
Medium blond and getting so long!
{eye color}
Very blue
{likes}
Water table, little pool and balls in it
Walking with help - she would do this all day long!
Standing & Climbing on everything (walls included)
Climbing the stairs
The dishwasher
Anything that isn't a toy
The pantry being left open so she can play
Being outside - loves being at the the lake
Cruz and Cruz's toys & water bowl
Being chased
Songs
Making a mess
{dislikes}
Diaper changes - she does barrel rolls while we try and change it - it's really helpful
Putting pants on
Having her face wiped
Getting told no
Taking a tumble
Being hot and tired
{what's new}
Went in the lake for her first swim - and dunked under!
Plays in a squat position
Stands for a few seconds not holding on to anything
Went camping for the first time!
Had a camp fire the first time.
Participated in her first regatta!
We woke her up for the fireworks and we went out in the boat
Throws her head back and laughs now - we kinda love it
 ^ Stupid monthly sticker Mom
 ^ I love when she sits like this. So cute and grown up.
This is exactly what I envisioned with this mirror. I love that she is drawn to it and makes all these silly faces at herself. 
Really we pretty much LOVE anything this girl does. She really is such a love and I am so thankful for each day I get to spend from start to finish with her. She is hilarious right now and thinks she is too. It's great. And I plan on savoring each second for the next month with her because then our routine is really going to change - and I am trying SO hard not to think about that too much right now (and get REALLY sad) because I want to enjoy this time with her and Justin being home with us to the fullest. Because right now life is pretty perfect and we are SO lucky. 

Related Posts

10 comments:

Leigh said...

She's getting so big and grown up! Slow down time :)

Rachel Steck said...

Adorable as always!
xoxo
Rachel

Ashley said...

I can't believe she is 10 months!! Ahhh!! Slow down!! Love how long her hair is getting and soo fast!! She is just perfect!!

Christy said...

omg she is just the cutest!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Yay! I love that headband set :) Thanks for hosting!
How is she 10 months? I love how she sits on her knees too, I saw a IG photo and thought it made her look so grown up :)
We are so lucky to have such great eaters, Avery loves all food too and yes you HAVE to share everything!
Her little ponytail is too cute, we are jealous over here ;)

Bex said...

Gosh she is a beautiful little girl. I can't believe she's only 2 months away from being one year old!

Kaella Neithercut said...

Happy 10 months sweet baby girl!!! You are adorable :)

Megan C said...

So cute! Love that kneeling position too, it's funny to see them do that. Seth loves it!

Gabriella said...

10 month already! My gosh! She looks so happy and so adorable with her little hair do! :)

Carolyn said...

OMG! She's just a little peanut! I don't think I ever realized how much smaller she is than Weston!! HAHA I love the kneeling position - so stinking cute! That mirror is genius! I might need to put one on the back of Weston's door!