{weekend rewind}

/
11 Comments
 Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Our weekend included:
Justin working another project on his to do list...
His helper watching on...
 And finishing it! Fancy. :)
Do you see the pepper I am growing! Just call me green thumb Alison.
 Waiting patiently for her pool noodle bath to fill!
Date nights on the deck when Miss D is in bed!
 Beautiful morning walks.
 Swinging in our PJs and with major bed bead!
Breakfast and watching her Dad. I love the look on her face!
 Walking along anything she can get her hands on!
Nerts marathons. Justin NEVER wins. :)
 Sister kisses!
 Playing with Grandma on the deck!
 More working on our walking skills. Around the house over and over!!
 We celebrated Krista and her beautiful baby belly on Sunday. 
Check out these adorable cupcakes her sister made!
 3 pregnant ladies in our group! Barb due Saturday - Carla due in November - Krista due August 22.
 All of us at the shower - minus Sara who had to leave early.
That's about it! :)

Related Posts

11 comments:

Cami said...

Aww so fun and what beautiful mommy-to-bes!
I love your pup :) sooo cute. I've been slacking on our morning walks because of the humidity - 94% humidity the past 3 days!! I can hardly breathe in it, I feel like my pups surely couldn't!

Gabriella said...

That is so fun that you are all having babies around the same time! They will all grow up to be best friends like you guys. I love that!! Your walking paths look amazing. I could run there for sure!! ;) Glad you had a good weekend!

Kaella Neithercut said...

What a fun weekend! You're going to have a walker on your hands before you know it! :)

Ashley said...

Love the patio stones! Great job J! Look at all those prego bellies!! Busy baby season! Love all the pics!! We have finally got some of that good weather back haha! Now I just need my pool to clear up! Lol!

Christy said...

the picture of her walking along the crib is just too cute! She looks like such a lil person ( i know she is but she doesn't look so much like a baby anymore!!! )

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Great idea with the pool noodles cut up!
Love all the bumps, I miss mine some days though much prefer Avery on the "outside" ;)
Looks like you guys had a great weekend!

Leigh said...

Nice job on the pathway Justin! So many baby bumps! :) I can't believe Delainey is already starting to walk...didn't you just have her?!

Bex said...

Almost walking already? Holy smokes!

Murdock's mama said...

I love everything about this post! The stone walkout looks awesome. I'm also always the NERTS winner! :)

Katie said...

chris won't play nertz with me because he is too slow and hates losing!! those cupcakes are so cute! and what a fun bath idea!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Looks like a really fun weekend! I love the look on Delainey's face when she is watching her dad in that one photo - how sweet! And I can't believe she's walking along furniture and such. She is growing and changing so quickly!