{J squared}

/
17 Comments
 While we were at the lake Jeff and Jolie asked me to take a few photos of them {where they got engaged} as they wanted some with my Dad's lake truck.
I had no idea what I was doing - ha ha. I wish I would have done a little research or sent Whit a quick text cause I had some nasty shadows on their faces which made me so sad.
BUT these 2 love doves are beautiful so it doesn't really matter. The camera loves them. And we had fun and pretended we knew what we we doing!
We started off in a field that Dad got us access to and he drove us up there in his beauty of a lake truck. 
We all love this truck.
 Then we switched it up with a quick truck and location change!!
Aren't they just the perfect models?!! 
Love these 2 so much and I just cannot wait for their wedding!

Related Posts

17 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Awesome job!! They turned out great :-)

Rachel Steck said...

You did an amazing job - these are beautiful! I love them all.
xoxo
Rachel

Murdock's mama said...

LOVE these! You did fantastic!! :)

T. L. said...

You did a great job! Your photos turned out beautiful!

Leigh said...

You did an amazing job! Whit better watch out ;)

Kaella Neithercut said...

I think the photos look AMAZING! You did a great job!! Congratulations to the happy couple :)

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Those look good to me! Good job!

Mom said...

No need to worry...these turned out wonderfully :) and I know Jeff and Jolie LOVE them.

Ashley said...

Good job, they are beautiful! Love the trucks, how neat!

Ashley said...

Perfect!! Great job!!! They look like truck commercial pics!! Beautiful models, trucks and pics!! They look soo happy!! Well done photographer!! I'd hire ya!! Lol

Jenn @ Bliss to Bean said...

I think you did a great job!! There are TONS I would frame! I am so happy for all of you. What a fun family to be a part of!! Happy couple indeed. :)

Carolyn said...

These are SO CUTE! :) Good job!!

Kristin said...

These are amazing!!

Kristin said...

These are amazing!!

Kristin said...

These are amazing!!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Wow, I think the photos turned out amazingly well! They are such a beautiful couple. I love all the different settings and poses. Nice work!!

Gabriella said...

Ummmmm, these are incredible! You did such a great job! They are so cute together! :)