{Baby Mama: TADmade}

/
9 Comments
Happy Friday! :)
Today I have a sparkly fun shop for you: TADmade
Tamara is the super Mom of 2 behind this shop and designer behind all the super cute and unique styles.
The first thing I saw when I opened the package Tamara sent for Miss Delainey to review was SPARKLE! And we love sparkle!! Tamara sent her Limited Edition Drool Worthy onesie in a 9-12 month for Delainey and it is just perfect.
Miss Delainey thinks it's pretty fantastic and I must agree. I love the color and these photos just do not do the sparkle justice!
 Cute {sparkly} back detail!
It's made on an H&M onesie and I love the fit  - it's long and will fit Delainey for a long while yet!
 Outfit change!
 Her shop has items for little ones and women! And some super fun designs and color choices.
And much more - check it out here:
TotsBaby Mini & meWomen
Now you guys can shop your little hearts out in her shop using the code AandJ10 to get 10% off your order until Sunday night!
*
She ALSO does custom orders for graphic design (business card, logo, apparel concept) so if you need anything like that Tamara is your girl too!!
*
Follow on Instagram HERE
Follow on facebook HERE
Thank you again TADmade! :)

Related Posts

9 comments:

Tamara Arcilla said...

Delainey looks fabulous! She's an adorable model. Thanks for the review, so glad you love it!

Rachel Steck said...

I love it! Delainey looks adorable, as always. I especially love it with the polka dotted pants.
xoxo
Rachel

Ashley said...

Love the sparkly shirt!! Looks soo cute on D!!! Have a great weekend!!

Bex said...

CUTE!! I love that they have mini and me that's gender neutral. I've been searching for some fun matching outfits that Liam and I could wear.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Adorable!! Must checkout!

Murdock's mama said...

So adorable! Cute model! :)

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

I love these! You always feature the cutest baby stuff. When (notice I didn't say IF) I get pregnant, I'm going to be stalking your blog on the daily so I'll know where to shop. ;)

Gabriella said...

Love that little model! She is too cute, and that shirt is so adorable! Love the sparkle!

Gabriella said...

Love that little model!