{Baby Mama & SVNSETLOVE}

/
2 Comments
Happy 4th of July to all you Americans!
Today I have a fun shop to share with you and it's perfect for summer!
RC is the mastermind and mama of 4 behind this shop and what makes it super special is that it has something for everyone in the family! Take a look:
I LOVE this tee - the bike, the coffee!
There are so many more be sure to check it out ------> HERE!
Well RC sent Miss D and I something to review and it came in the cutest packaging! 
I love those little touches shops do to make your order special . :)
Relax & Getaway tee
This tee is so comfy and I love the summery color of it. I love throwing it on after my workouts and then I'm ready for a walk!
Plus it's the softest tee you will ever wear! I am wearing a medium.
 Up next - Decaf for Delainey - Full caf for moi!
How cute it this? I love the black and white so it goes with everything!
Delainey is in a 6-12m onesie.
Both of these items are such amazing quality and have already been washed numerous times and are like new and still so soft!
I just wish she still had this top in my size so we could match! How awesome is that! :)
Now you can shop and have 25% by using the code BLOG25 at the checkout!
Check them out on facebook and Instagram @SVNSETLOVE
Thank you again RC!!

Related Posts

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love all of those shirts! So cute and they look super comfy (which really is the most important thing). I will have to go check the site out :)

Bex said...

Love little D's outfit!