{7 things}

/
10 Comments
Your day surely will not be complete without knowing these 7 things. ha ha
{1}
Delainey loves to play with my headbands {chapstick and nailpolish as well!} so this gives me a good 15 minutes to get ready in the morning {most days}! And this is all while stopping her from opening all the drawers and cupboards 837 times.
{2}
I added my first coach to my Beachbody team! So excited to get Kae started on her little business.
{3}
I did a little redo to my 21 Day Fix tee I got for completing the program and sending in my before and after photos!
Came like this:
Chopped it up to this!
{4}
We have a wild animal living among us! 
[And 1 out of every 57 photos we take of her isn't blurry now. She is a moving concern. And it has been too hot for clothes lately!]
{5}
We had a great visit with Whit and the kids yesterday. East kept Cruz busy the whole time (he's got a mean throwing arm)! And Delainey was in heaven in their backyard! Swings, slide, water table!
She would climb up the slide all on her own! Little dare devil.
 A water table is in our very near future! She loved this and it's a great alternative to Cruzie's water bowl.
{6}
I bought these coconut water & chia seed popsicles at costco and Delainey loves them.
And yesterday was the perfect day to have one after her dinner!
{7}
I'm super excited that Jeff and Jolie have set a date for their wedding AND it's in New York on Jolie's parents farm. LOVE. We had lots of fun chatting wedding this past weekend!
I will share more of the photos of them next week but here are 2 for now.
 The end! 

Related Posts

10 comments:

Mom said...

Oh yes, Delainey is going to keep you hopping now. Goes without saying...loved all her photos. Laughed at her in Cruzie's kennel.
Great 'do over' with the T-shirt.
Nice work on the engagement photos.

Leigh said...

Easton's face in that picture just cracks me up! I can't believe how big Whitney's kids look. I wish I was Delainey so it'd be okay for me to walk around half naked too..it's been so darn hot! And love the shots you got of Jeff and Jolie!

Kaella Neithercut said...

Those popsicles sound delicious! I'll have to check them out next time I'm at Costco! I'm jealous you get to go to NYC for a wedding (take me in your suitcase?!)

Congratulations on adding to your team!! You are so inspiring and look AMAZING!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love the photos!
I want a water table for A for next summer for sure, they look like a lot of fun. I love that D climbed up the slide on her own!

Carolyn said...

Good work on adding people to your team! :) And I love what you did with that shirt! Weston is obsessed with opening cabinets too. Silly babies.

Katie said...

what a cute tank from that t-shirt!! and SOOOO many blurry pictures!!

Rachel and John said...

Love your shirt re-do! And water tables are SUCH a good investment! Good from spring to fall!

Ashley said...

Look at you miss photographer once again!! Great job!! Can't wait to see more!! You know NYC isn't THAT far away from us... Just sayin'! I'm starting to get the blurry photos now too and Noah isn't even on the go yet! Love what you did to the tank!!

Bex said...

I am looking for a fun mini water table that will fit on our apartment balcony for Liam! Would be so fun for him on the hot days.

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I love the color of your capris in your workout outfit photo! Fun! You look so great! That is exciting that your brother and his fiance set the date. And it sounds like the location for the wedding will be so much fun. I am actually going to my first farm wedding tonight and am so excited!